built.  Not what we got

but what we shared;

not our competence but

our character, and not

our success, but our 

significance.

Live a life that matters."

Live a life of love.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

@Desertdi...You caught me just as I was ready to shut down.  Back and legs are hurting, time for a pain pill and some shut eye, hopefully.  It hit me hard today, miss the e-mails with the great conversation.  Time is what it takes....have a good one.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma    I'm sorry you are not feeling well this morning.    You know.........it's the WEATHER.    I saw that the East Valley got some storms.......but absolutely nothing over here.    Thunder, lightening, wind......but not a drop of rain.

I was late getting back on the computer tonight.    Spent an hour online with a Cox Communications tech.........who ironed out my "glitches".    Rest up! and stay safe.  di

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma  

Live a life that matters."

Live a life of love.

That sums it up nicely.😁

I hope your pain meds worked, and that you are feeling better today.🤞 Emotional and physical pain can have the same effect on the body, so please get plenty of rest.❤  

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Esteemed Contributor

@SandySparkles ...One thing for sure Sandy, is that I am a survivor.  You mentioned recently that I am a strong woman, the number of adversities I experienced throughout my life made me stronger and stronger.  Some things may knock me down but I always get up.  Right now I am missing my friend and I have no way of finding out what caused his death.  I'll get through this just like I always do, it just takes a bit longer each time.  Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma  (((( I know you will )))😊❤

~~~All we need is LOVE💖