Honored Contributor

MD police warning: Please wear pants!😂

A little levity. From Yahoo News 😂😂😂

“A small-town police department in Maryland has reminded residents to wear pants while checking the mail, yet another sign that many people working during stay-at-home orders are dressing casually, if they're getting dressed at all.

"Please remember to put pants on before leaving the house to check your mailbox. You know who you are. This is your final warning," the Taneytown Police Department wrote in a Facebook post Tuesday.
Honored Contributor

Re: MD police warning: Please wear pants!😂

Are they going out naked or just a t-shirt & underpants. LOL!!!

I have a neighbor that sits on her front porch in a robe smoking every day? Guess she cannot be bothered to get dressed before she goes outside.

Esteemed Contributor

Ah, but did they remember their mask?

Did you catch the hilarious photo of Czech police in their full uniform and boots cracking down on the nude sunbathers without masks?

This visuals are getting good.

Respected Contributor

Oh, that's funny. On my down time I'm wearing an old Joan Rivers hooded lounger all day, no makeup, grey roots...I'm a mess walking down the drive to get my mail & I don't care who sees me.

Esteemed Contributor

@kitcat51 wrote:

Oh, that's funny. On my down time I'm wearing an old Joan Rivers hooded lounger all day, no makeup, grey roots...I'm a mess walking down the drive to get my mail & I don't care who sees me.

-------------

Had to laugh!!!  I am in a long Carole Hockman lounger in my down time.   No make up, very casual...get my mail when the sun is going down!!

Honored Contributor

1128B84B-CA52-4BB6-8AAC-81097C09B519.jpeg

Honored Contributor

You know, try and give people a thrill and they still want to be miserable.  😂

I'll bet he'd dress for a pack of TP. 👍🏻

Respected Contributor

We used to have a lady that came to the bank in PJ's & robe. That was not during carona virus

Honored Contributor

@CLHS68 wrote:

We used to have a lady that came to the bank in PJ's & robe. That was not during carona virus

@CLHS68 

50 Best Funny face dogs images | Dogs, Funny dogs, Funny animals

Respected Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

Are they going out naked or just a t-shirt & underpants. LOL!!!

I have a neighbor that sits on her front porch in a robe smoking every day? Guess she cannot be bothered to get dressed before she goes outside.

Is the robe on her in such a way that it covers her properly? If so, I don't see why anyone would get all hot and bothered about it. If, however, she's just letting it flap in the breeze and showing everything, I can understand how it would be offensive.