Honored Contributor

Karma for Andrea.................she was so mean to Nathan-saying she looks forward to him being eliminated in the pressure test and she was eliminated for not getting to the front table on time............

never in masterchef history has a contestant been eliminated for this reason....3 seconds too late.

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Trusted Contributor

I stopped watching this season as I simply could not tolerate the voice, mannerisms, and personality of Christina Tosi (sp??) so I appreciate this little tidbit about the show.  I loved watching until they brought her on board (especially after letting Graham and Joe go).  Thanks for the update!

Respected Contributor

@catlover  She was mean to him so it was so nice to see her go home instead of Nathan!

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Honored Contributor

Christina is a baker, I don't know what she brings to the table.  I miss Chef Graham.   I think I saw him on Cooks vs Cons, which I really like but he's not on every episode.

@pdlinda wrote:

I stopped watching this season as I simply could not tolerate the voice, mannerisms, and personality of Christina Tosi (sp??) so I appreciate this little tidbit about the show.  I loved watching until they brought her on board (especially after letting Graham and Joe go).  Thanks for the update!

Honored Contributor

I just watched this current episode yesterday and I kept thinking 'man, if they let her off on not being there on time I'm out'.    

I know how Ramsay loves to generate as much drama as possible on his shows (I watch several of them), so I think now, in retrospect, that they were acting all gaga over her dish so as to make it seem like they might keep her, even though she was TOTALLY late in completion of the challenge.

I'm glad they did the right thing.

Respected Contributor

pdlinda wrote:

I stopped watching this season as I simply could not tolerate the voice, mannerisms, and personality of Christina Tosi (sp??) so I appreciate this little tidbit about the show.  I loved watching until they brought her on board........

pdlinda--this has been the most boring season I have seen of Masterchef......

Super Contributor

I was glad to see that Andrea got sent packing.  Her behavior toward Nathan over several weeks was inexcusable. 

I don't see how they could have let her continue after missing the deadline; all future rules would be out the window. 

As for Christina, I have to ignore her as much as possible when I watch the show.  She adds nothing and I find her a bit condescending at times.   She is not on par with any of the judges on that show, not even the guest judges. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I haven't found Christina particularly egregious, but I really don't care for her much.   I really DO miss Graham and Joe.  I think that the three guys were really good together, while being a somewhat broad spectrum of personalities.

If they want a female judge - fine.  I'm all for that.  I just don't think she is the one.

Valued Contributor

I watched Joe on Masterchef Italy when I was there last month.He literally threw a plate with food across the room because he didn't like it.I don't think he could do it here.

I have Dish Network so I can't watch past episodes.I downloaded the FOXNOW app.They asked to sign in with my tv provider which I did but it didn't work.

The episodes have commercials so they should be available to everyone.Does anybody know where else I can watch Masterchef on line?Thanks.