New Contributor

I just wanted let you know . I purchased an Electric smoke from QVC Mastercraft . I used it a total of 5 times. Was in my storeage shed when not being used. 

Well it broke down . I called QVC . They gave me a phone number to MasterBuilt. I called them guess what ?  It wasn't in warrenty any more.I dissgused with them the problem. Bought a controm mudule from them  $30.00 plus tax. I installed it , guess what it did the same thing , would not heat and just buzzed and tic'ed. Called MasterCraft back . And they were going to send & sell me the hole cabinet or box. For a deal &99.00 plus tax and shipping. 

I didn't do it.  I had to throw it away... I had $370.00 into this smoker I used 5 to 7 time. then it  turned in to a boat anchor...... 

You win and loose some. I lost on this one. I'm not trying to be funny. I just trying give a true story of what happened to me on this purchase from QVC & MasterCraft Smokers.

I am in the process of finding a new smoker now. 

Honored Contributor

Re: MASTERBUILT SMOKERS

[ Edited ]

You keep saying MasterCraft. I assume you do mean Masterbuilt. Sorry you had problems with yours. We have been using ours for several years with no problems. We love ours. DH bought it at Lowe's when they had closeout sell after the summer one year. We keep ours outside on the patio in the backyard.

I don't know why you felt it necessary to post this 3 times. I'm sure the moderators will delete the other 2 or I would if I could.

Respected Contributor

I am wondering if Roger is related to the "horrible customer service at QVC" prolific poster.

Respected Contributor

@Marianne1 wrote:

I am wondering if Roger is related to the "horrible customer service at QVC" prolific poster.

Right?!?!???

Respected Contributor
I was thinking the same thing. Troll.
Honored Contributor

Lord, I hope not that chick wore me out this morning ! 

I got a Masterbuilt smoker for 2 yrs. think it's wonderful.

Respected Contributor

Mine is okay, nothing great. Even on high it doesn't peg more than 170 degrees. 

Honored Contributor

mine goes to 230

Honored Contributor

Re: MASTERBUILT SMOKERS

[ Edited ]

all of a sudden 'mastercraft' has been changed to 'masterbuilt'

mmmmmmm

Respected Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

mine goes to 230

I wish mine did. I'm almost  afraid to put meat in there with such a low temp. I think I just got a crappy one. Smiley Sad