Esteemed Contributor

Marp ... I believe a read a thread by you a while back about a brand name corded phone that blocks telemarketer numbers ... however,  I can't remember the brand.  

Need your help, please ...   Thanks!

Honored Contributor

Hi, @SoX.  I just brought up the thread for you.

Esteemed Contributor

@SoX, I have the Panasonic KC-TGF353 which has the base unit and three handsets.  It blocks 250 numbers and can be set so that once a number is blocked the phone does not even ring once.

Lots of other nice features too but the best is how easy it is to block a call.  It can be done when a call is coming in, from the CID or even manually.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Esteemed Contributor

@tansy 

Thanks so much, Tansy ... you're a peach!

Honored Contributor

I get a great deal of satisfaction blocking a call as it is ringing. 😊

Esteemed Contributor

@Marp ...

Thanks, so much Marp ...   I just got a new deal from Comcast that will lower our cable/internet cost considerably.    I'd resisted because I didn't want the Comcast phone to be my primary ... however, the associate told me ... "oh, just add a new phone to your modem -- you don't have to get rid of your current phone or carrier."  

By doing that we're going to save over $100 on our total bill ... yippee!

Esteemed Contributor

@tansy  ...

@tansy wrote:

I get a great deal of satisfaction blocking a call as it is ringing. 😊

Isn't this what they call "righteous payback?    Smiley Wink  I can't wait to get my new phone ... Amazon says it will be here tomorrow.

Esteemed Contributor

@Marp wrote:

@SoX, I have the Panasonic KC-TGF353 which has the base unit and three handsets.  It blocks 250 numbers and can be set so that once a number is blocked the phone does not even ring once.

Lots of other nice features too but the best is how easy it is to block a call.  It can be done when a call is coming in, from the CID or even manually.

@Marp...

Hi, Marp ... I need to UNBLOCK a number but can't find my instructions. 

Here's the backstory:   Caller ID showed an incoming call from my sister which I had missed.  Funny thing ... the actual number was an 800 number from a telemarketer which my Caller ID blocked.   Now, every time my sister calls, even though it's her real number, Caller ID blocks it.  I can't find how to get this fixed.

Please help!   Thanks.

@Marp... 

h

Esteemed Contributor

@SoX, I feel your pain about your sister's number being spoofed.  To unblock the number:

Press Call Block

Select Block a Single Number

Scroll to the desired number

Press Erase; scroll to Yes; Press Select

Sister's number will be removed from the blocked numbers list.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Esteemed Contributor

@Marp

Worked like a charm!   Thanks, GF!