Contributor

MARCI BOLDEN BOOKS A LIFE WITHOUT WATER

[ Edited ]

I just finished the 3rd book from the series and I really like this author.She has been called a master story teller and she is!

IT'S GOING TO BE A GREAT DAY!
Formerly catlover with over 10,000 posts
Honored Contributor

Re: MARCI BOLDEN BOOKS A LIFE WITHOUT WATER

@catlover7777

Without giving too much way, could you post what these books are about? Thanks.

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

Probably over in 'Book Club' forum

Contributor

A Life Without Water (3 book series)
From Book 1: Oh my goodness. This book had me sucked in from the beginning. A well written, heartbreaking book about forgiveness, and finding peace amidst a tragedy that no parent should face. Get the tissues ready!!! This was a great book. I need a day to recover. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐Stefani Reads

‘OMG… This book has me feeling every kind of emotion... Have a box of tissues ready…Truly beautiful. Netgalley Reviewer, ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

‘It was so compelling… An extremely emotional rollercoaster of a read. I’m sure I felt my heart literally break.’ , Netgalley Reviewer ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

A truly emotional story about love, loss and forgiveness.

Carol Denman divorced her husband over twenty years ago and has never looked back. But on the day before their daughter's thirtieth birthday, John barges back into Carol's life with a request that threatens the fragile stability she has built.

John Bowman is sick. Very sick. While he still can, he has some amends to make and some promises to fulfill. But to do that, he not only needs his ex-wife's agreement...he needs her.

With the past hovering between them like a ghost, Carol and John embark on a decades-overdue road trip. Together they plunge back into a life without water...but which may ultimately set them free.

A Life Without Water can be read as a standalone, but is part of an overarching three book A Life Without Water Series. It is women's fiction that pulls at your heartstrings from your new favorite author Marci Bolden. If you are seeking a well written, heartbreaking book about forgiveness, and finding peace amidst a tragedy . . . this book is for you!

IT'S GOING TO BE A GREAT DAY!
Formerly catlover with over 10,000 posts