Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: MANY POSTS REMOVED OVER LAST 2 DAYS

Sometimes I suspect it's certain posters, those who have an agenda and those who imagine themselves Hall Monitors.

Mostly, I'm miffed when mine are removed since I try to avoid displeasing the Moderators. 

Honored Contributor

Sometime during the night they made more changes and now all my signature line won’t print. Where do I change font size for my signature?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sunshine45

A lot of the animal ones were mine and I couldn't figure out where to put them since they're wild animals, not pets.

I saw that there were a couple of obviously pet threads on CC (dog food recall & pets under cars), so I thought wild animals would be okay there.

I wish that forum was just called 'Animal Lovers' instead of 'Pet' Lovers, LOL!

I guess I should have asked the Mods, but now I know!

My apologies to anyone who may have been irritated by them being in CC!Heart

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

The "Something To Think Over" post should have been removed.  It was baiting.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Trusted Contributor

@occasionalrainwrote:

Sometimes I suspect it's certain posters, those who have an agenda and those who imagine themselves Hall Monitors.

Mostly, I'm miffed when mine are removed since I try to avoid displeasing the Moderators. 

The mods recognize tattlers & patterns of turning certain posters in & same persons doing so. They don't just delete because it's reported. The mods probably even nickname them Hall Monitors, too! 😛

Frequent Contributor

I started a new topic yesterday about Fergie singing the National anthem. Many people commented but
I didn’t feel the anyone was disrespectful in their comments. The entire topic has been removed.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yesterday noticed thread about one of Qvc's host's appearance. Couldn't believe! Hurtful comments. Clothes, Hairstyle and so on. Mean spirited.