Honored Contributor

Re: M&M's Crispies are Back!

On 1/29/2015 Topaz Gem said:
On 1/29/2015 mominohio said:

Maybe I'm crazy, but I thought this is what I bought perhaps a year or so ago. Can't remember where I found them, but I got a couple of bags, everyone loved them, then I never saw them again. The bag was blue, I remember that, and my best guess was that I got them at Walmart, probably after some candy holiday, because that is when I mostly stock up on candy.

I never had seen them before, and I know it can't be more than two years ago we had them. So if they've been gone for so long, I have to wonder how I got them, or if it was some other kind of M&M that is now gone.????

Hmmm...You got the bag color right, so I wonder what you did buy 2 years ago. {#emotions_dlg.confused1} When Crispies first came out, they were in a blue bag, the same color blue as the pretzel M&M's are in now. They definitely have been gone for many years, though, so I don't know how you could get them in Walmart 2 years ago. I'm not doubting you, because you know what you bought, but I'm trying to figure out what's going on. Maybe M&M's pre-released them to certain stores for whatever reason? Who knows, LOL.

Anyway, if you look for them now, they come in a green bag, a slightly different green than the mint M&M's.

I thought maybe, after looking at Amazon today, that I might have gotten some foreign ones from Europe or something, cause they have some on there from Germany and such, but I'd think the language would have been different, and I would hope I'd have noticed that!

I'm also thinking that maybe, based on something you just said, that what I'm remembering is getting the pretzel ones? I just don't know now!! It really isn't fun getting old and not remembering! Thanks for the reminder that there are pretzel ones, and maybe that is what I got. I don't recall it being that, but maybe it was!LOL

Which ever, I'm gonna be on the hunt for that green bag!