Super Contributor

Re: M&M's Crispies are Back!

Oh, how funny! I'm sitting here enjoying a bag of M&M Crispies! LOL!

I was crazy about them too!

Found them at Walmart -- bought a case of 24!

Honored Contributor

I saw it at Walgreens. There is a lot of different candy out now. Much of it for Valentines Day. Good time for them to put these back out.

Respected Contributor

I'll check Walgreens or Walmart tomorrow. I'm glad someone found them! I went to the grocery store, but they weren't there yet. Can't wait to eat them again. Smiley Wink
"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Honored Contributor

On 1/17/2015 just bee said:

Now if they could only bring back Creme Savers...

Try Family Dollar. I could have sworn I saw some candies that said creme something on the package yesterday!

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

On 1/17/2015 northernlights said:

I used to like Creme Savers, too. Those were really good. I also remember there being some kind of Baskin and Robbins Ice Cream flavored candies, too. I don't know if those are still around or not.

Oh, yes. I bought of few bags at Hobby Lobby years ago.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

On 1/17/2015 Topaz Gem said: Just Bee, I didn't realize that Creme Savers disappeared too! I don't eat hard candy a lot, but I always loved them. How long have they been gone?

I went looking for them one day and couldn't find them. Went online and started seeing articles about them being an endangered species, only showing up in obscure places. There's even a campaign to bring them back. It looks like after they were sold to Wrigley, the company phased them out. I found a bag of strawberry a year ago and I can't bring myself to eat them.

There have been sightings, so I think I'll continue to keep my eyes open for them. I just wish I could find the orange ones.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Respected Contributor

Well, I finally found my Crispies last night, when I did some pre-storm shopping at Target. I bought 3 (9-oz.) bags, so I'll be all set for awhile. The first thing I noticed is that they were downsized significantly from when they were on the market 10 years ago. They used to be the size of the plain M&M's, just a bit puffier. Now they're about the size of the Minis, but fatter. Still, they taste exactly the same as they used to, and that's all that counts.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Honored Contributor

Maybe I'm crazy, but I thought this is what I bought perhaps a year or so ago. Can't remember where I found them, but I got a couple of bags, everyone loved them, then I never saw them again. The bag was blue, I remember that, and my best guess was that I got them at Walmart, probably after some candy holiday, because that is when I mostly stock up on candy.

I never had seen them before, and I know it can't be more than two years ago we had them. So if they've been gone for so long, I have to wonder how I got them, or if it was some other kind of M&M that is now gone.????

Respected Contributor

On 1/29/2015 mominohio said:

Maybe I'm crazy, but I thought this is what I bought perhaps a year or so ago. Can't remember where I found them, but I got a couple of bags, everyone loved them, then I never saw them again. The bag was blue, I remember that, and my best guess was that I got them at Walmart, probably after some candy holiday, because that is when I mostly stock up on candy.

I never had seen them before, and I know it can't be more than two years ago we had them. So if they've been gone for so long, I have to wonder how I got them, or if it was some other kind of M&M that is now gone.????

Hmmm...You got the bag color right, so I wonder what you did buy 2 years ago. {#emotions_dlg.confused1} When Crispies first came out, they were in a blue bag, the same color blue as the pretzel M&M's are in now. They definitely have been gone for many years, though, so I don't know how you could get them in Walmart 2 years ago. I'm not doubting you, because you know what you bought, but I'm trying to figure out what's going on. Maybe M&M's pre-released them to certain stores for whatever reason? Who knows, LOL.

Anyway, if you look for them now, they come in a green bag, a slightly different green than the mint M&M's.

Respected Contributor

On 1/29/2015 Hildegarde Withers said:

I saw the regular size bags of the Crispies, but haven't seen the large size bags yet. I plan on buying several bags to keep on hand.Smile

Good plan. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup} I bought 3 large bags and they won't last very long, so I have to go back out and get a few more this weekend. Now that they've downsized the candy, it's easy to take a couple handfuls and before you know it, half the bag is gone. {#emotions_dlg.devil2}