Honored Contributor

Re: M. Markle's brother warns Harry~!

The brother also told The Mirror “I’m not bitter, just baffled. It’s hurtful given how close we once were.”

The brother is 51yr old .

Honored Contributor

Well, we know why Meghan cut ties with that bunch.  Every time that fool opens his mouth, it's further proof of why Meghan pulled away from them.  And the brother is 50ish, that makes it even worse.  A grown man shouldn't be acting like a jealous 13 year old.  They aren't upset about not being invited to the wedding.  They are angry because Meghan (rightfully) acts like the don't even exist and they won't be able to get any money from her or the royal family.   

Honored Contributor

Sour grapes meets the green eyed monster. As if anyone in the royal family pays attention to this crappola!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Oh for heaven's sake... No one here knows Harry or Markle or her brother or her sister or the queen... Many here, it seems, are besotted with the spectre of a royal fairy tale... Maybe the queen honestly likes her or maybe she's just keeping her counsel. Maybe her brother is a mean-spirited jerk and maybe he's not. Maybe her one time friend isn't telling the truth about the 'real' Markle... Or maybe, just maybe, where there's smoke there's fire... Only time will tell. Instead of attributing every negative trait imaginable to anyone who has not supported this woman, is not interested in this couple, does not think this is a match made in heaven, and so on... consider that perhaps, just perhaps, some are so swept up in this wedding that maybe they're the ones who aren't exactly seeing clearly... Again, only time will tell... As for the notion of 'leaving this couple alone', there have been copious threads on these forums about them since Day 1 and it simply isn't reasonable to expect that all comments are going to be favorable... To expect otherwise would require a serious pair of rose colored glasses...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

@cherry wrote:

I think people making veiled cracks about a lady who is biracial, are  despicable ...I hope the mods  delete that post

@cherry I'm biracial as well, and I think it's high time people stopped being so bigoted. Love is colorblind. And the royal family, save for a few out-of-touch relatives who are desperately hanging on to a clearly rose-colored view of the past, have no qualms about Harry's bride and her race, or profession, or background. We're not going to be around her, so why so we should be concerned or offended?  If you have these awful views, you should be ashamed of yourself.

Respected Contributor

@stevieb🤔👏A little word slay never hurts.🙂

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@cherry wrote:

The look of love between Meghan and Harry can't be denied. It is as plain as day ,in the pictures of them...

Maybe, maybe not... He might well be smitten and she might well be too, but let's not forget, she's an actress... Maybe she has an agenda and maybe she doesn't... Once again, none of us here knows either of them, their innermost thoughts and feelings or the nature of their relationship... Some simply seem to want to over-romanticize a princess fantasy... Almost like a Hallmark movie...

Honored Contributor

@stevieb  you are entitled to your opinion , but you won't change mine

Honored Contributor

@cherry wrote:

@stevieb  you are entitled to your opinion , but you won't change mine

@cherry I have no interest in changing anyone's opinion. This match simply isn't that important to me... I would merely hope that folks are as able to view this relationship with as open a mind as they purport to wish others to view it... I think what some really mean is that if one isn't as consumed by it in a positive way as they are, then there's something wrong with them... To me, that's a closed-minded perspective...

Honored Contributor

I don't care who likes them, or is interested ,or who isn't. I have been interested in all things British, since I was a child, and I doubt I will change at this time in my life

I have 2 British TV channels on my TV.  I think it's fun to learn about other cultures, and lifestyles. I admire the Queen very much, and I hope the day is wonderful for all @stevieb