Re: M. Markle's brother warns Harry~!

@Free2be Now she is gorgeous!

Frequent Contributor

I guess time will tell.

Trusted Contributor

@giraffe77 wrote:

The whole royal news is a joke, why should we be so consumed as Americans especially since the Charles & Diana disaster.  I won't be watching the wedding nor do I care. 

Her brother is correct in my book--if Harry were any carrot-top on the street, she wouldn't give him a second look.

@giraffe77

I'm with you on the "not watching and not caring."  Of course, I dont know if the brother is being truthful or not, but it wouldn't surprise me if he is in fact telling the truth.  I haven't had a good feeling about M. Markle since the very beginning of this whole story.  I think she's in it for less than noble reasons.  JMO

Esteemed Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@YorkieonmyPillow wrote:

@Mona_L wrote:

Heard this on the national news last night ....

Meghan Markle’s estranged half-brother has written an extraordinary open letter to Prince Harry, in which he urges the Prince to call off his and Markle’s wedding.

Thomas Markle Jr, who has the same father as Meghan, shared his letter with In Touchmagazine in which he said that Meghan is “obviously not the right woman” for Harry, and is a “jaded, shallow, conceited woman”.

He also says that Meghan – who he’s previously mentioned he hasn’t seen since 2011 – will make a “joke” of Prince Harry and the “royal family heritage”.

“It’s not to [sic] late, Meghan Markle is obviously not the right woman for you,” it reads.

“As more time passes to your royal wedding, it became very clear that this is the biggest mistake in royal wedding history.

“I’m confused why you don’t see the real Meghan that the whole world now sees, Meghan’s attempt to get the part of a princess like a below C average Hollywood actress is getting old.”

I posted about this the other day.

Anyway, they've decided to invite both parents now.

@YorkieonmyPillow

???      How did you manage to get a complete guest list?  What makes you think inviting parents (and other people) didn't happen months ago?   

Since the parents are what we'd call pretty average perhaps they were intimidated and needed a little convicing to attend.     I don't know what  makes you think they just now "decided" to invite them just this week, as if none of the wedding planners remembered to invite the bride's parents.  Good grief.    

If it happened months ago I doubt her FAMILY would've been tweeting and publicizing the fact that they weren't invited.

Is this the first thing you've read or heard about the wedding?

It hasn't been a secret.

Personally, I don't blame her for not inviting her freaky half-siblings but I DID think it was odd that she hadn't invited her Dad.

I think the RF realized that they needed to ****** all the speculation and drama in the bud and so her Dad did get an invite.

Super Contributor

Ok, now I get it:

$45 million for the wedding cost (some of it is for security, I understand that.)

Some of this money would be better served feeding the "less fortunate", after all, the future King (William's) wedding did not cost that much.

Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

@YorkieonmyPillow wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@YorkieonmyPillow wrote:

I posted about this the other day.

Anyway, they've decided to invite both parents now.

@YorkieonmyPillow

???      How did you manage to get a complete guest list?  What makes you think inviting parents (and other people) didn't happen months ago?   

Since the parents are what we'd call pretty average perhaps they were intimidated and needed a little convicing to attend.     I don't know what  makes you think they just now "decided" to invite them just this week, as if none of the wedding planners remembered to invite the bride's parents.  Good grief.    

If it happened months ago I doubt her FAMILY would've been tweeting and publicizing the fact that they weren't invited.

Is this the first thing you've read or heard about the wedding?

It hasn't been a secret.

Personally, I don't blame her for not inviting her freaky half-siblings but I DID think it was odd that she hadn't invited her Dad.

I think the RF realized that they needed to ****** all the speculation and drama in the bud and so her Dad did get an invite.

If im not mistaken the 2 invited (Mom & Dad) never tweeted or said anything about not being invited and the daughter & son are estranged from parents so aren't in the loop of reliable info.

@Tinkrbl44@YorkieonmyPillow

Honored Contributor

I just looked up MM and her family and if you can believe what is being written you would have to wonder why Harry would want to get involved with her. I never even heard of MM before she was linked to Harry..I think her siblings are just jealous of her good fortune in general and there is not much doubt that this family is dysfunctional. It will be interesting to see how this whole scenario will play out.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

The future bride and groom are mature individuals.  It's up to them to make the marriage work.    Comparing Meghan to Wallis Simpson is just riduculous and Harry is no Edward VIII, so we can let that rest right now.

If anyone's interested in Meghan's half brother, he can be easily searched out on the net, and one can find his mug shot after being arrested for holding a gun to his girlfriend's head.

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~