Honored Contributor

Re: M. Markle's brother warns Harry~!

@Mlsg 

Yes, both arriving week of the wedding, allowing plenty of time for both families to meet and celebrate the up coming wedding. Two weeks, Is fast approaching.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

This pretty much the most obnoxious thing I've seen in awhile.  What a horrible person her brother must be.  I guess this is the reason he is estranged . . .

I wish the media would not give a platform to such awful people.

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Regular Contributor

The whole royal news is a joke, why should we be so consumed as Americans especially since the Charles & Diana disaster.  I won't be watching the wedding nor do I care. 

Her brother is correct in my book--if Harry were any carrot-top on the street, she wouldn't give him a second look.

Honored Contributor

@giraffe77 wrote:

The whole royal news is a joke, why should we be so consumed as Americans especially since the Charles & Diana disaster.  I won't be watching the wedding nor do I care. 

Her brother is correct in my book--if Harry were any carrot-top on the street, she wouldn't give him a second look.

@giraffe77

Okay, I give up .... just HOW would you possibly think this is accurate?  Do you know Meghan personally?   Just what are you basing this on?   

I also don't know how you make the leap to compare this couple with the "Charles & Diana disaster" ....   or how that factors in here.   What are you talking about?

Honored Contributor

That brother probably got paid a tidy sum for his nastiness. I hope he isn't coming. He is trouble and most likely will  sell another story as soon as he can

Honored Contributor

@Mona_L wrote:

Heard this on the national news last night ....

Meghan Markle’s estranged half-brother has written an extraordinary open letter to Prince Harry, in which he urges the Prince to call off his and Markle’s wedding.

Thomas Markle Jr, who has the same father as Meghan, shared his letter with In Touchmagazine in which he said that Meghan is “obviously not the right woman” for Harry, and is a “jaded, shallow, conceited woman”.

He also says that Meghan – who he’s previously mentioned he hasn’t seen since 2011 – will make a “joke” of Prince Harry and the “royal family heritage”.

“It’s not to [sic] late, Meghan Markle is obviously not the right woman for you,” it reads.

“As more time passes to your royal wedding, it became very clear that this is the biggest mistake in royal wedding history.

“I’m confused why you don’t see the real Meghan that the whole world now sees, Meghan’s attempt to get the part of a princess like a below C average Hollywood actress is getting old.”

@Mona_L

Oh boy, what an obnoxious moron!    This is the type of person who has no use for any family member unless they are making lots of money .... and then they show up with attitude and their hands out, expecting cash because "we're family".     

Brings to mind the saying "you can pick your family, but you can't pick your relatives".    Meghan is right to avoid this creep.

Honored Contributor

Tastes like sour grapes.

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Mona_L wrote:

Heard this on the national news last night ....

Meghan Markle’s estranged half-brother has written an extraordinary open letter to Prince Harry, in which he urges the Prince to call off his and Markle’s wedding.

Thomas Markle Jr, who has the same father as Meghan, shared his letter with In Touchmagazine in which he said that Meghan is “obviously not the right woman” for Harry, and is a “jaded, shallow, conceited woman”.

He also says that Meghan – who he’s previously mentioned he hasn’t seen since 2011 – will make a “joke” of Prince Harry and the “royal family heritage”.

“It’s not to [sic] late, Meghan Markle is obviously not the right woman for you,” it reads.

“As more time passes to your royal wedding, it became very clear that this is the biggest mistake in royal wedding history.

“I’m confused why you don’t see the real Meghan that the whole world now sees, Meghan’s attempt to get the part of a princess like a below C average Hollywood actress is getting old.”

@Mona_L

Oh boy, what an obnoxious moron!    This is the type of person who has no use for any family member unless they are making lots of money .... and then they show up with attitude and their hands out, expecting cash because "we're family".     

Brings to mind the saying "you can pick your family, but you can't pick your relatives".    Meghan is right to avoid this creep.

Especially when he said the exact opposite shortly after they were engaged - how wonderful she is and how lucky Harry is to have her. I think the press got to him.  Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

I think he had a for sale sign on him, and  the press knew it, no eithical person would do this,  to a person they loved

Honored Contributor

Mother, Doria Radlan, will also travel with her by car before the ceremony.