Trusted Contributor

Re: Lynn Murphy HSN show host.....

Her little bitty squeaky baby girl voice is reason to immediately turn the channel.

Honored Contributor

I've never thought of Lynn having. "baby" voice at all.  I agree... she's a very pleasant host.  I like her and a couple of others on HSN.

Esteemed Contributor

@GenXmuse wrote:

I like Lynne Murphy. I’m glad she’s still there. Connie Craig’s face makes me uncomfortable. 

@GenXmuse 

You & me both w/Connie Craig's face. I never knew a face could be pulled that tightly. And that forehead! 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Connie Craig, Lynn Murphy -- they both have excruciatingly annoying voices I simply cannot tolerate.  So I don't; I never watch them anymore. 

I watch very little HSN programming.  I try to catch Colleen Lopez, but I seem to always miss her.  I love Colleen as a host!

Esteemed Contributor

I'm not familiar with Lynn Murphy.  I've probably seen her.

I like Amy Morrison, especially when paired with Adam Freeman on  their joint shows.  So funny together.  

Keepin' it real.
Honored Contributor

She's one of the good ones, I think.  She should be, she's been doing it for at least 20 years.  But, she's no Colleen Lopez.  

Honored Contributor

Lynn has been with HSN close to 30 years now, I remember when she and Paul Deasy hosted the morning show together. 

Respected Contributor

@Diva on The Q wrote:

@GSPgirl wrote:

@AngelLove2 wrote:
I have to disagree. I change the channel when I hear that baby talk little girl voice.

Are you sure you aren’t talking about Connie Craig Carroll?

@GSPgirl: I was wondering the same thing. I would describe Lynn's voice as deep and gravelly.

Me too.

Super Contributor

@AngelLove2 wrote:
I have to disagree. I change the channel when I hear that baby talk little girl voice.

EXACTLY!....she's definitely not someone I think of as being the best host....I cannot watch her as well.

Super Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

@GenXmuse wrote:

I like Lynne Murphy. I’m glad she’s still there. Connie Craig’s face makes me uncomfortable. 

@GenXmuse 

You & me both w/Connie Craig's face. I never knew a face could be pulled that tightly. And that forehead! 

LOL!...thought I was the only one who noticed that....and that long, blond, perfectly styled hair drives me nuts!