Trusted Contributor

I just checked Lunchtime Specials and it shows 107 specials!! This can't be right.

Honored Contributor

@grandma2pkmh wrote:

I just checked Lunchtime Specials and it shows 107 specials!! This can't be right.

....and they are all LOGO items.

it is QVCs birthday month so they are trying to step it up a bit. the more the better. at least they are marked down well.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@grandma2pkmh

Wow !  LOGO has a TSV today .. I see they are all  

LOGO by Lori Goldstein Smiley Surprised

Frequent Contributor

Might know it would be all logo. Not happy too expensive

Honored Contributor

It looks like a Logo garage sale.  June is the month they try to get rid of all the summer clothing that didn't sell.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

We are overloaded with Logo because it does not sell. Some of us hate this line and that is all you show. It is not good having every single item on lunchtime specials Logo. Guess I will stop checking lunchtime specials.

Esteemed Contributor

All LOGO items -- so nothing for me to consider today.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Esteemed Contributor

It was also very limited sizes.

Honored Contributor

@CLHS68 wrote:

We are overloaded with Logo because it does not sell. Some of us hate this line and that is all you show. It is not good having every single item on lunchtime specials Logo. Guess I will stop checking lunchtime specials.

of course it sells. why do you think that qvc has had lori expand the line?  there was LOTS of new LOGO today.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Primetime Specials tonight are all LOGO too !