Respected Contributor

Lunch Time Specials - Prime Time Specials

Why are they pretty much 95% all LOGO, why not have other items on these specials for those of us that don't wear Logo!

Respected Contributor

Re: Lunch Time Specials - Prime Time Specials

[ Edited ]

It happens every once in awhile where one designer's clothes are the only specials featured. Isaac Mizrahi and Susan Graver among others have also been one and only specials.

Trusted Contributor

@SandGirl wrote:

Why are they pretty much 95% all LOGO, why not have other items on these specials for those of us that don't wear Logo!

I was just thinking the same thing.  Let’s mix it up a little!  

Occasional Contributor

THAT IS WHAT I WAS THINKING WHEN I SAW THE LUNCH TIME SPECIALS. 8/28 2 PAGES OF LOGO FOR LUNCH TIME, NOW 1 PAGE OF LOGO. MAYBE THEY DON'T SALE BECAUSE THEY ARE WAY OVER PRICED FROM THE START AND THEY ARE UGLY.

Esteemed Contributor

When I see prices slashed so much and lots of sizes available I can't help thinking this is stuff no one wanted.  

Esteemed Contributor

Obviously, they have a ton of inventory and want to get rid of it.  The prices are too high for the items to begin with.  Plus, the styles are pretty much the same.

Honored Contributor

When I saw the specials, the first thing I thought was how happy it must make the posters who enjoy Logo clothing. It really is a nice opportunity to add to their wardrobe.

Now I wish they would do the same with Linea... I guess they do not have enough inventory, though.

Valued Contributor

wait a day and then it will change

Esteemed Contributor

@SandGirl wrote:

I know - I thought the same thing.