Trusted Contributor

These are the candles which require the fragance pods.  Anyone have them?  What do you think?  Thanks!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Luminara Scented Candles

I do not have cable, is this something QVC had on?

Honored Contributor

@DowntonAbbey

http://www.qvc.com/Luminara-7-Fragrance-Candle-with-3-pc.-Cartridge-Starter-Pack.product.H209999.htm...

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Trusted Contributor

very nice and I would love to have the candle that shows the flames they are beautiful.........but are pricy and maybe one day I can but now I have the regular flamess and I am happy with them and blessed to have them.   AS FOR CYBER MONDAY how did everyone do. For me I saw nothing but did hear that TOO FACED had a great price on their liquid lipstick and I love those.

Honored Contributor

@DowntonAbbeyI almost purchased a flameless candle with the flame that flickers but I thought my cat would go crazy trying to stop the flame so I decided against it, but I want to purchase some flameless candles but I still like regular candles.  I am especially happy with my purchase of ED on Air 4 jar candles in plaid foil boxes.  The evergreen scent is exceptional -- it smells that good!  Plus the price was very reasonable for 4 medium size jar candles.  I gave 2 away for Christmas gifts and kept 2 for myself.  Cat Very Happy  P.S.  Pottery Barn has the flameless candles on sale and is offering free shipping today. Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMomThank you kindly for the link.  However, I will wait until they mark down and offer different sizes.  I like the the 4 x 5 size because they fit the holders I have.  Great idea to give the flameless candles a scent.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength