Honored Contributor

I stopped there today, as soon as you enter the first set of doors,before you get to 2nd set,to get inside ,they were putting up lots of wipes, lysol,clorox ,and many disenfecting supplies.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

They'll get a lot of sales because of people over reacting to the virus. 

Honored Contributor

Sell while the gittins' good.  Panic is starting and sellers know when to take advantage of it.  Better than sending everyone all around the store ... set it where they can get it. 

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

Everyone is cashing in on the ignorance, misinformation and foolishness circulating around. Do people ever ask themselves "if it was EASY as that, would we be in the situation we are in?"  

Honored Contributor

Profiting for peoples fears

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

Good for them! I think it makes perfect business sense.If people "feel" safer, they are more inclined to shop there. I think it's great that they are addressing the concerns of an increasingly worried public.

I always carry hand sanitizer and disposable packs of antiseptic wipes in my handbag to use when needed, and I feel that suffices, but I have a friend that has stopped shopping in stores altogether, and that's sad, but I completely understand the basis of her fear. 

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

We will soon have a shortage of products because people are in a panick and are causing the shortage. Nothing new.

Honored Contributor

@SandySparkles wrote:

Good for them! I think it makes perfect business sense.If people "feel" safer, they are more inclined to shop there. Whether it is all hype or not, I think it's great that they are addressing the concerns of an increasingly worried public.

I always carry hand sanitizer and disposable packs of antiseptic wipes in my handbag to use when needed, and I feel that suffices, but I have a friend that has stopped shopping in stores altogether. 

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

I always have them in my purse,car,no matter what time of year it is,plus those nylon gloves, i hate touching the gas  fill up handles.What ever they are called!

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

Everyone is cashing in on the ignorance, misinformation and foolishness circulating around. Do people ever ask themselves "if it was EASY as that, would we be in the situation we are in?"  

But there is the flu ,which is bad .

Honored Contributor

I snagged the last bottle of hand sanitizer at my grocery store.

And...whispering...a bag of Cadbury's mini eggs.