Trusted Contributor

Her Paula Deen Home premiered last night and is on again today.  She is doing a beautiful job, and her humor adds such fun touch.

QVC Customer Care

Re: Loving Paula Deen on Evine

This post has been removed by QVC because it's argumentative.

Honored Contributor

Was that a STUFFED peacock in the preview pics??????????

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

I didn't watch her on Evine though I have seen her house and she has impeccable taste. Her house is really lovely. I would be interested in knowing who her decorator is. 

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Esteemed Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

Was that a STUFFED peacock in the preview pics??????????

I didn't watch the show but are you talking about the one in her house? I am not sure if it is real or a duplicate but that was gorgeous. 

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Respected Contributor

Paula has some beautiful bed spreads and bed linens in her Evine line.  I was very impressed.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Contributor

I loved her story about the time Oprah was coming to spend the night and Paula's decorator went out and bought a $1500.00 set of sheets!  She was shocked.....

Honored Contributor

I used to be a fan of Paula's many years ago when she first started her cooking show.   With every change of her show, she got louder and more bold, to the point I lost interest.   Not a fan of Evine.   

Honored Contributor

I find her vulgar and brass. On yesterday's show she actually burped after  shoving food in her mouth and chewing while talking.  And her past remarks that she was criticized  for making are hard to forget. She is what she is.

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I find her vulgar and brass. On yesterday's show she actually burped after  shoving food in her mouth and chewing while talking.  And her past remarks that she was criticized  for making are hard to forget. She is what she is.

I thought when she was on DWTS, she would have used this platform to show a more positive image of herself. I liked her when she first started on FN.