QVC Customer Care

Re: Lovely new song posted by Lisa Robertson!

Honored Contributor

Her latest sales job are these tacky cheap looking infomercials  she is on that sell junky stuff.  I can not figure out why she wanted to do these as they are beneath her skills.  Maybe she needed the money and it pays decent?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Suziepeach wrote:

Aren't we all entitled to voice our opinions within reason, on any thread that's started?  Not everyone will agree to gush on all LR threads. 

If OP doesn't have Facebook, then how were they aware of this music video?  And I still think LR needs to sing upbeat music or whatever.  I won't be told what threads to respond to or not respond too.  Afterall this is Community Forum.  Put anything music on entertainment. 

Shoekitty said:  why all the hostility? There is no need to find a thread to argue.  Lol    I never poke in on a couple of threads, because frankly I am not interested. And I might get PO'ed, lol  If a former host gives someone pleasure, or they enjoy them so be it.  I am not a fan of popular music myself, but she has a gorgeous voice.  I am a Bob Dylan afficianado myself.  I gush about him all the time to my grandkids.  
Why hostility toward any host.  It's their job to sell.  Some are better than others.  To be honest I quit watching qvc in 2000 because the vendors, (one in particular) talked so fast and so much my brain rattled.  Omg....She made me nervous.  I tuned out, I buy just as much online, problem solved

Esteemed Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

When Lisa did beauty pageants wasn't her talent part singing?

When Lisa was on Q she said her talent portion was playing the violin.

QVC Customer Care

This thread is closed for commenting...