Super Contributor

Great thread! Credit where credit's due!

I agree with all these nice comments. Leah is one of my favorites.

Super Contributor

@lovesrecess wrote:
Leah the example the others hosts should strive to be

She would be a perfect mentor and trainer imho.

Super Contributor

She is on EVERYDAY for heavens sake , we dont need her on additional shows.

Personally Im tired of her.  She has never been one of my favorites and now she is on everyday........its annoying !

Respected Contributor

@NanaS 

I guess annoyance is a very personal thing.  I become annoyed at three other hosts who seem to be on all the time: Jane T., Shawn, and Amy.  QVC has hired and trained new hosts.  Some of them are doing quite well on-air.  I wish the Q would give the newer hosts more air time-less for some of those we have mentioned.

Honored Contributor

Leah is awesome!!!!

Regular Contributor

@Zernia Rose I agree Leah has such beautiful hands.

Honored Contributor

Met her in person, nice and friendly as can be!!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@RainCityWoman wrote:
‎03-31-2019 11:50 AM

I have to admit that I don't watch presentations much on the Q. I usually look at things online if I want something. However, this past Saturday, I tuned in very very early in the morning to Leah's fashion show. I hadn't seen her in a long time, but I always found her to be a ray of sunshine with her positive disposition and cheerful presentations. I looked at her new hairstyle and the clothes she had on and decided she could actually be one of the models there instead. She is positively glamorous, not that she didn't always look good, but wow, she is now a knockout. Somebody give me the formula so that I too can look glamorous. Of course it goes without saying that she is beautiful on the inside as well.

Your title made me laugh because I call her “Lovely Leah.” She is a ray of sunshine too. 

Respected Contributor
I agree, Leah has a great personality. She is a shiner.☺
Honored Contributor

I saw her yesterday on the morning fashion show, wearing the Lauri Felt jeans and I'm not sure what else (I scrolled past) but she looked fabulous.

Her entire ensemble was very flattering and the jeans were perfection on her.