Esteemed Contributor
‎03-31-2019 11:50 AM

I have to admit that I don't watch presentations much on the Q. I usually look at things online if I want something. However, this past Saturday, I tuned in very very early in the morning to Leah's fashion show. I hadn't seen her in a long time, but I always found her to be a ray of sunshine with her positive disposition and cheerful presentations. I looked at her new hairstyle and the clothes she had on and decided she could actually be one of the models there instead. She is positively glamorous, not that she didn't always look good, but wow, she is now a knockout. Somebody give me the formula so that I too can look glamorous. Of course it goes without saying that she is beautiful on the inside as well.

Honored Contributor

@RainCityWoman 

Indeed, true beauty starts in the soul. Leah is one of my favorite hosts to watch...probably my favorite!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Frequent Contributor

Leah Williams - a class act!  Beautiful person simply put. 

Honored Contributor
Leah the example the others hosts should strive to be
Honored Contributor

@RainCityWoman That was such a beautiful post!  I totally agree.  Leah is a true gem.

Respected Contributor

Leah does seem like a lovely person and her new appearance is quite lovely too.  She has improved as a host over the years.  She used to go off on a tangent when she talked about an item and sometimes never really came back to her original thought.  She doesn't seem to do that any more.  I also appreciate the fact that she doesn't make everyting personal and about herself.  She doesn't give us too much information about her private life and everyone in it.  She also has a great on-air voice-all good qualities in a host.

Honored Contributor

Re: Lovely Leah Williams

[ Edited ]

Leah is one of my favorite hosts, a classy and beautiful lady!  She gives good details about the products particulary clothes, doesn't interrupt vendors, nice voice, includes just the right amount  of fun.....Really seems to enjoy the job...Leah does a better job styling herself than the QVC stylist does, I think she should style the models!  A pleasure to watch!!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

leah is the best.  it is such a pleasure to watch her! 

Honored Contributor

@maximillian wrote:

Leah does seem like a lovely person and her new appearance is quite lovely too.  She has improved as a host over the years.  She used to go off on a tangent when she talked about an item and sometimes never really came back to her original thought.  She doesn't seem to do that any more.  I also appreciate the fact that she doesn't make everyting personal and about herself.  She doesn't give us too much information about her private life and everyone in it.  She also has a great on-air voice-all good qualities in a host.

@maximillian Great points!Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Her shows are always professional and her joy radiates to the viewer.  I wish they would scheduled her for jewelry shows  on QVC, also Gabrielle Kerr. I've been puzzled why all these new hosts with far less poise, inarticulate presentatios,, and blank expressions are allowed to present jewelry.  I hope she's scheduled for the August Gold Rush.