Respected Contributor

Re: Lovely Christmas song by Lisa Robertson!

I just HAD to go watch it again.  Here it is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vmipx_aIlR4

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@spent2much wrote:

@Trinity11  I always liked Lisa.  I've gotten the impression from these boards that there were a lot who didn't like her.  I never understood that.  She made me laugh every Monday night!

@spent2much I found her a lot of fun with her self deprecating sense of humor. She seemed to enjoy what she was doing and since she left, no one could really replace her. Same with Kathy Levine. Those were the days when I enjoyed watching the Q.

Respected Contributor

@Trinity11  I agree with you.  I've always felt nobody could replace Lisa.  And in my mind, nobody has.  I started watching after Kathy Levine left, so I never got to enjoy her.  I've heard that a lot of people liked her, though.

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Honored Contributor

Beautiful, nostalgic song, @JasoninBoston ,  and Lisa does a great job with it!   Thanks so much for taking the time to post something uplifting.

Honored Contributor

That was absolutely beautiful!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

@JasoninBoston  THank you for posting.  So nice to read so many nice comments about Lisa.  She was my favorite, followed by Kathy and made watching enjoyable. No one has come close to Lisa's Christmas shows. She showed so many wonderful ideas and suggestions that were always so well done. She and Valerie worked so well together. She was always so well put together, it's impossible to imagine her laying around in her pj's with a beanie on and bare feet on a couch. Hosts come and go but IMO none have had the lasting impact of Kathy and Lisa. 

Respected Contributor

I thought Lisa did a good job when on the Q and enjoyed her fashion shows. I also liked watching all the Bare Minerals shows---remember back when it was on all the time?  Lisa and Leslie worked well together.

Esteemed Contributor

@JasoninBoston wrote:

Hi everyone!

Smiley Happy

I know not everyone is on FB (and neither am I) but I just noticed Lisa posted a super lovely Christmas song today! 

She does have a pretty voice and it did help lift my spirits-- so here it is, as I thought others would enjoy listening as well:

https://www.smule.com/recording/christmas-ill-be-home-for/2124812333_3817227991?_branch_match_id=856...

HeartHeartHeart

@JasoninBoston  ..... THANKS ...... SHE HAS A NICE VOICE ❤️🥰

Esteemed Contributor

NIce voice.  I  really don't remember her that well because I am not a constant watcher except for the really really old days.  When was she a host and how long was she on.  

Esteemed Contributor

That was so nice, Lisa has a beautiful voice.