Honored Contributor

Re: Lovely Christmas song by Lisa Robertson!

@spent2much wrote:

@Trinity11  I always liked Lisa.  I've gotten the impression from these boards that there were a lot who didn't like her.  I never understood that.  She made me laugh every Monday night!

I always liked her too.  I watch the video on youtube with her and Dave singing Baby its Cold Outside.  I always enjoyed her shows.  She would laugh a lotSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@JasoninBoston wrote:

Hi everyone!

Smiley Happy

I know not everyone is on FB (and neither am I) but I just noticed Lisa posted a super lovely Christmas song today! 

She does have a pretty voice and it did help lift my spirits-- so here it is, as I thought others would enjoy listening as well:

https://www.smule.com/recording/christmas-ill-be-home-for/2124812333_3817227991?_branch_match_id=856...

HeartHeartHeart

Thank you for posting this.  I just listened.  Its beautiful.Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I just listened to a little bit and it made me sad.  The postwoman was blasting Christmas music yesterday from her van but it was peppy and uplifting.  

Frequent Contributor

@chiclet wrote:

I just listened to a little bit and it made me sad.  The postwoman was blasting Christmas music yesterday from her van but it was peppy and uplifting.  

It's a sad song I think @chiclet .  She has a pretty voice though.

Esteemed Contributor

Wow!  Not one Lisa Bash.......I miss seeing her on the Q and what I miss the most is her beautiful jewelry shows she used to do from Italy.   She really was an enjoyable host.

Respected Contributor

I listened to her video....she has a pleasant voice, and chose a pretty song.

She is so heavily filtered that her face looks like an avatar.  She looks much better on the Daily Steals and Deals on the local tv station.  

Respected Contributor

Thanks for sharing this.  Lisa has a beautiful voice.  I miss Lisa too as some of you have expressed.  I especially loved and miss her elegant Christmas shows.  I have lots of her items from those shows and love them still to this day. 

Occasional Contributor

Truly lovely and inspiring. Be blessed.