Honored Contributor

Love what host Katie M just said...

Watching the QF show just now and they were running out of colors.  Angel was sorry she was missing out on the green.  Katie said:  "I always wait until after the show to order to make sure everyone got what they wanted." How refreshing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Love what host Katie M just said...

Katie is quickly becoming one of the the best Q hosts!!  She is calm, collected, gives good descriptions and has a lovely speaking voice!!

Respected Contributor

Thanks katie ... that's great ....

Respected Contributor

I really like her voice and presentation style.   It seems like she appeals to most people.   

Esteemed Contributor

Years ago, hosts said they couldn't order until after the show. Katie is showing excellent manners. She is a "host" in every sense of the word! 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Trusted Contributor

Katie is a class act.  She is so poised and articulate.  It is a pleasure to watch her.  She is not loud and keeps on track on the subject.  She is the one to be giving lessons.

Honored Contributor

She’s adorable. I checked out her profile. 

Respected Contributor

How refreshing.  My biggest compliment is her demeanor.  She is in control.  She does not have to natter and blather like some hosts.  Her voice is under control.  She is well-spoken.  She gives good descriptions and plenty of details about the products she is presenting.  She does not screech and jump around.  LOVE HER.

Honored Contributor

I think I must have said this at least a half a dozen times...she's my favorite host.Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

I wholeheartedly agree, I may sound like a broken record---I think Katie is a wonderful host- articulate, pleasant, nice voice, and gives great information about the products she's presenting! 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”