QVC Customer Care

Re: Love the outfit Kirsten on Saturday morning Q

Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

Time and place people, time and place.

....and isnt that for her EMPLOYERS to decide what is or isnt appropriate for work? obviously they allow it and the stylists go with what is allowed.

i saw nothing inappropriate about it.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I wish this type of outfit would have a different name.

"Romper" sounds so childlike.

Anyhoo, they wear bathing suits on air, why shouldn't they wear a short outfit?  I'm not a fan of hers but she has a good figure for it.

QVC Customer Care

Trusted Contributor

For me I was surprised to see such a short outfit.  I blame management.  But I agree with others just cause something fits me and looks cute does not mean I SHOULD wear it to work.

I am not a hater, some people are genetically blessed, I don't know her but from the on air vibe she seems very conceited, with all the flirting with men, I love to wear batting suits, etc.   She seems to "work" her sexuality, the rubbing tanning on the legs was a bit much and at the end I think the producer said something cause the vendor stopped kind of abruptly and h did not do it again.  

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!
Honored Contributor

Several people asked Kerstin about it on her FB page but she hasn't answered.  You can google floral romper and tons of choices come up.

I thought it was cute but not exactly work appropriate although that's not my call. 

There are some real creepers on her FB and Instagram pages.  Wow