Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Love the fresh air coming into the house.

It's low 70's (SW MI) and it's open window season with those temps.  It may get hotter later, but for now, that's right at the temp I love.  It looks like it will be another beautiful day here.  

What's your weather look and feel like where you're at?

Respected Contributor

Re: Love the fresh air coming into the house.

It's been cloudy/raining in Mid-SC for the past few days, and in the 80's. Not complaining as we needed the rain very badly---and the temps had been in the high 90's to over 100 for a couple of weeks before this.

Esteemed Contributor

It's 71 this morning in NYC and sunny.  The past couple of days have been beautiful with low humidity and breezy.  Tomorrow predicting 91 and humid. 

I love having the windows open and getting fresh air in the house. 

Respected Contributor

It's 80 degrees right now and expected to hit 94.

Boy oh boy, we had a doozy of a thunderstorm at 4 am.  We haven't had one of those in a few years.  I laid in bed listening to the lightening sizzle and then the thunder hit so hard that I could feel the house shake.  I almost felt like crawling under the bed to hide like my dog does.  I remember when I was a kid that my mother was afraid of thunderstorms.   She used to hide in the broom closet.  We had a huge picture window in the living room that would shake if it was that bad.  

I am grateful for the water that soaked my lawn.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Open windows let pollen, allergic air and outside pollutants into the house so mine stay closed or I couldn't breathe.  Have dust filters on my furnace/air conditioner to keep the dust down in the house.  To me open windows let the dirty air from outside in.  Plus it has been in the 90's most days the past couple weeks.