Esteemed Contributor

Re: Love Sally from Earth shoes....but!

I think her hair is gorgeous.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Respected Contributor

Healthy hair, but don't enjoy when she's on so I don't check in.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Super Contributor

On 1/16/2014 twopeas said:

For someone 12....
Super Contributor

She has the right to wear her hair as she chooses, just as we all do!

Honored Contributor

Talk about tearing someone apart......at least she is working....... Can't help but wonder what some of you look like in real life.......

Super Contributor

OP, you've posted two times since you signed up in 2008 and this is what you come up with for your third post in almost 6 years, bashing someone's looks? Please save your posts for something more positive. I'll look forward to it in 2020.

Super Contributor

On 1/16/2014 ------ said:

OP, you've posted two times since you signed up in 2008 and this is what you come up with for your third post in almost 6 years, bashing someone's looks? Please save your posts for something more positive. I'll look forward to it in 2020.

If people like you did not jump down their throats maybe more people would post. You are a bully!
Super Contributor

On 1/16/2014 gazelle77 said:
On 1/16/2014 ------ said:

If people like you did not jump down their throats maybe more people would post. You are a bully!

A bully? That word gets thrown around by those who have no idea of real meaning of the word. Perhaps you should re-read the OP and think about how Sally would feel reading the thread and your support of the OP's slam of Sally's appearance.

Lame gazzi, really lame.

Super Contributor

On 1/16/2014 gazelle77 said:
On 1/16/2014 twopeas said:

For someone 12....

Nasty thing to write. Talk about bullying

Trusted Contributor

On 1/16/2014 serenity4ever said: I think her hair suits her bubbly personality and I like that she does her own thing. I was just watching a show with Jane Seymour from the 70's and to this day she still has long, beautiful hair....I think both ladies use it as their signature.

Actually Jane Seymour's hair is all fake, She came here to give a talk and my hairdresser was hired to go to her hotel and do her hair. She said it is all extensions and she has hardly any hair of her own.