Respected Contributor

Re: Love Sally from Earth shoes....but!

I don't mind Sally's hair, as I agree that it seems to fit her well. She's a free spirit and that type of hairstyle is suitable for her. She's informative and knows her product, so that's all that counts.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Super Contributor

On 1/16/2014 ------ said:

OP, you've posted two times since you signed up in 2008 and this is what you come up with for your third post in almost 6 years, bashing someone's looks? Please save your posts for something more positive. I'll look forward to it in 2020.

Oh, this poster is a regular here, and often makes baiting or controversial threads. People truly don't realize that it's very hard to completely disguise who they are.

This isn't really about Sally at all. Games.

Super Contributor

On 1/16/2014 gazelle77 said:

OP, you've posted two times since you signed up in 2008 and this is what you come up with for your third post in almost 6 years, bashing someone's looks? Please save your posts for something more positive. I'll look forward to it in 2020.

If people like you did not jump down their throats maybe more people would post. You are a bully!

A bully? That word gets thrown around by those who have no idea of real meaning of the word. Perhaps you should re-read the OP and think about how Sally would feel reading the thread and your support of the OP's slam of Sally's appearance.

Lame gazzi, really lame.

I see nothing wrong with the OP telling her opinion on how she feels. She was not rude or obnoxious. Sally probably has more to do than read these threads... and if she gets bent out of shape over an opinion by one person, she should not be in the TV business. It was no slam. It was a viewpoint. You do not have to agree, but, to SLAM the OP over her opinion is not any better.

Respected Contributor

wow...it's hair. Which is hers, and she can do what she wants.

Super Contributor

On 1/17/2014 gazelle77 said:
On 1/16/2014 gazelle77 said:

If people like you did not jump down their throats maybe more people would post. You are a bully!

A bully? That word gets thrown around by those who have no idea of real meaning of the word. Perhaps you should re-read the OP and think about how Sally would feel reading the thread and your support of the OP's slam of Sally's appearance.

Lame gazzi, really lame.

I see nothing wrong with the OP telling her opinion on how she feels. She was not rude or obnoxious. Sally probably has more to do than read these threads... and if she gets bent out of shape over an opinion by one person, she should not be in the TV business. It was no slam. It was a viewpoint. You do not have to agree, but, to SLAM the OP over her opinion is not any better.

And your comment, "For someone 12" isn't a slam, only a viewpoint?

Uh huh {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

As it was already stated the OP is a pot stirrer. With three posts in five years even you should have been able to figure that one out. But then again maybe you did...

Super Contributor

Would the OP like to post a pic of her so we can see if her hairstyle "fits" her? Poeple like different styles, to each their own. Makes the world go round.

Super Contributor

On 1/17/2014 Lynneuk said:
On 1/16/2014 serenity4ever said: I think her hair suits her bubbly personality and I like that she does her own thing. I was just watching a show with Jane Seymour from the 70's and to this day she still has long, beautiful hair....I think both ladies use it as their signature.

Actually Jane Seymour's hair is all fake, She came here to give a talk and my hairdresser was hired to go to her hotel and do her hair. She said it is all extensions and she has hardly any hair of her own.

My point wasn't about whether her hair was real or extensions, it was the fact that she still wears her hair in a longer style.

I would wonder about a hairstylist who talks about her other clients. Make sure you don't tell her anything you wouldn't want her next client to know about you.... {#emotions_dlg.blink}