Honored Contributor

Loughlin's Daughters Still Enrolled At USC

According to Page Six of the NY Post:

“We have confirmed that both Olivia Giannulli  and Isabella Giannulli still are enrolled,” a USC spokesperson said in a statement to USA Today on Monday."

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Loughlin's Daughters Still Enrolled At USC

Well that does not mean they will be going back.  I would imagine if they did, that the other students would give them a hard time, and rightly so.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee  Yes, I heard that too. But I also heard that they haven’t shown up for classes.

Honored Contributor

I didn't think they were going to classes or anything.  LOL

Honored Contributor

I don’t believe they ever planned on going to classes. I guess if they weren’t caught, it wouldn’t matter if they kept up a passable GPA at all. 

Honored Contributor

Maybe Lori is now paying her daughters to remain at school, thereby sparing her further embarrassment.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

I don’t believe they ever planned on going to classes. I guess if they weren’t caught, it wouldn’t matter if they kept up a passable GPA at all. 

Most colleges and universities have attendance requirements.

Was USC overlooking all of this?

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@Bri369 . They overlooked everything else. One of them was not there for the first week. She was in Fiji or someplace. Said she asked permission. I don’t believe it.

Honored Contributor

That doesn't mean that they are attending classes or will ever walk around that campus again.  It just means that they haven't withdrawn or been expelled.

Esteemed Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

Really depends on the university, many are very liberal concerning class attendance however must be there for tests.

Not sure the children should be punished for the crimes of their parents.  If they are doing well and maintaining the grades, they should be allowed to continue.

Someday, when scientists discover the center of the Universe....some people will be disappointed it is not them.