Honored Contributor

Re: Lots of DEER for you today

@MamaWick 

You  ring a dinner bell for them?  Cool!

They are beautiful.  I always look for the lil’ girl with the leg problem.  But, MR HANDSOME can NOT be overlooked.

Thank you.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Trusted Contributor

Beautiful pictures!  Deer are just so amazing to look at.  I grew up in rural Vermont and saw moose, deer, bear etc...loved it.  Thank you for sharing each day.  Your pictures are just so peaceful to look at.  It's like you have a mini wildlife sanctuary in your backyard!! To the person who inquired about a car crash with a moose/deer.  With a moose you will most likely not survive, a deer strike is often survivable. Moose are HUGE animals.  You don't realize how massive they are until you really see one up close.  I'm 5ft and I literally could walk underneath a male moose and not have to duck.  Their racks are just jaw dropping in size. But agreed when mating season rolls around...stay away.  

Respected Contributor

@MamaWick  You surly must be a wonderful person to take such good care of these beautiful deer. Wishing you the best of everything 🥰

Respected Contributor

@MamaWick   Great pics again today  -  I think these were the best especially the ones with you feeding Buckley the carrots.  I was just wondering how heavy are those antlers, do you have any idea.   They look kind of heavy to me.

It was good to see Tracy too.  So glad she's doing okay.

Thanks!!!!

Honored Contributor

Love it  Bucklry really flashes those Eyes.  They are so neautiful  he seems small.  Is he a young buck?

Respected Contributor

@MamaWick   What wonderful pictures of the beautiful deer.  The closeups are award winning worthy. 

The one who appears to be talking to you is a riot. Was it a thank you or a complaint?  🙂

Your yard looks like the open call for Santa's reindeer. It must look magnificent in the snow.   Do you get any where you are?

Woofs to Cricket.  I don't want her to think I've forgotten her. 

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Esteemed Contributor

These pictures are amazing and now you have them eating out of your hand!!  What beautiful creatures they are and you are so kind to care for them.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Super Contributor

@MamaWick 

Simply beautiful.. Bless you for taking such good care of these precious animals..

Respected Contributor

@MamaWick 

OOOOOOOOH

MY

GOD!

Wow, the amount of preciousness is honestly overwhelming my heart. 

The sweet faces, the beautiful trusting expressions, their smiles...and then you cap it off telling us you make sure the lil female with the lame leg gets extra food - MY HEART cannot take it!

I adore how much you love them, adore how they love you in return.

It's killin me Mama!

Honored Contributor

About ringing that dinner bell and they come for their food ... Pavlov's deer!