Honored Contributor

Re: Lost my mom to Covid 19 yesterday

I am just in tears reading this. I'm so sorry that this is how you had to lose your mother. 

I just feel like this virus spread never had to happen. I accept age, disease, and the cycle of life most of the time, but sometimes I just feel loss as so senseless, and this virus feels like that to me. 

I hope you find peace and comfort in knowing many are holding you up in prayer and positive thoughts.

Trusted Contributor

So very sorry for your loss.

Honored Contributor

@Goodie2shoes   I am so sorry for the loss of your mother.  

Respected Contributor

I am so sorry about your mother. May your sister continue to recover. Very sorry for your loss.

Honored Contributor

@Goodie2shoes, that is such sad news. My deepest condolences as well as my good wishes for you sister's continuing recovery.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

@panda1234   No, we can't control what people do on their own time, and it's killing people.   The residents in my mother's facility are also confined to their rooms.  My mother isn't overly social, but this is very isolating, especially for elderly people.   Still, we understand why they are doing it.

Trusted Contributor

Oh no @Goodie2shoes , I am so sorry for your loss.  Yes you are so right everyone should follow the CDC guidelines.  My depest condolences to you and your family.

Esteemed Contributor

Prayers

Trusted Contributor

Please accept my deepest sympathy to you.  May your many wonderful memories of your Mom be a source of comfort to you today and in all the days ahead.

“I can do things you cannot, you can do things I cannot; together we can do great things.” St.Teresa of Calcutta
Valued Contributor

I'm so very sorry.  May the memories of your mom stay with you forever.  Best wishes for your sister's cotinued recovery.