Respected Contributor

Re: Lost my mom to Covid 19 yesterday

I just wanted to say thanks for all of the condolences from everyone  and may God bless all and your families as well. Please stay at home as much as possible, keep your distance, wear masks and gloves to protect yourself from this monster virus.  I was so glad to hear they have discovered a drug that seems promising.  Again, thanks and God Bless 

Respected Contributor

@ItsME wrote:

@panda1234   No, we can't control what people do on their own time, and it's killing people.   The residents in my mother's facility are also confined to their rooms.  My mother isn't overly social, but this is very isolating, especially for elderly people.   Still, we understand why they are doing it.

@ItsME We do understand but some of them do not, so sad. These nurses have to live with what they did. 

Trusted Contributor

@Goodie2shoes 

So very sorry for the loss of your mother. Like you said, though, she is no longer suffering in any way, but, enjoying the wonders of heaven with those loved ones who passed before her. Goodness, to have 10 children is amazing....and 8 still living. I'm sure those 7 siblings are a comfort to you.

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Esteemed Contributor

My sincere condolences on the loss of your dear Mom. Sending prayers for you and your family.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Contributor

I only go out for necessities and I wear a mask and gloves whenever I go out, but I still don't really feel safe. I am sure you are heartbroken; this virus just seems unstoppable. People are having to die alone, without any loved ones in their final moments. Your Mom had your sister, but I'm sure you wanted to be at her side. I lost my husband 6 years ago and my Mom about a year afterward. It is not easy and especially not in these circumstances. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Honored Contributor

@Goodie2shoes   This thread slipped passed me. I'm so sorry for the loss of your Mom. Please accept my sympathy to you and the rest of your family. 🌸

Respected Contributor

I'm so sorry @Goodie2shoes 

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu
Honored Contributor

@Goodie2shoes 

I am so sorry for the loss of your mom. How heartbreaking.

It is good that your sister recovered.💕

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

Sympathy-Card-Messages-1.png

Valued Contributor

I'm so sorry.! Yes...your Mom is in heaven now...no more suffering!!!! Heart