Esteemed Contributor

Re: Lost My Name - Want It Back

@RespectLife wrote:

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@beach-mom wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch - Email the Social Team at social.team@qvc.com. Usually they will get back to you right away, and I'm sure they'll be able to help. Good luck!  Smiley Happy

583CF9E4-1133-4AB6-A15C-83C4B50A6080.jpeg

@JeanLouiseFinch 

That email address in incorrect for the Social Team, that email address is shown when the team responds to you via email.

The correct email is what @Sage04 posted,QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com.

Actually @KingstonsMom 

It is NOT incorrect.

That is the address I have used for a very long time and it does go right through to them.

Just used it yesty.

@RespectLife  yes some Posters have sent emails to the outgoing email address. The Social Team have said before to use the incoming email address QVCsocialteam@qvc.com because you get a faster response. I usually get a response in 10 minutes so I prefer to use this one.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch 

It seems like when that happened to me about 6 mos. ago, I logged out, reopened, and changd it back. 

Thanks, @ECBG.   Tried that several times and it remains.  Hopefully I'll hear back from the social team soon. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JeanLouiseFinch   I saw your picture on another post, and IMMEDIATELY knew it was you and wondered what happened to your original name.  I want it back TOO!!!!!!   

Hoping to see the former you soon!  Good luck.

Honored Contributor

@Sage04 wrote:

@RespectLife wrote:

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@beach-mom wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch - Email the Social Team at social.team@qvc.com. Usually they will get back to you right away, and I'm sure they'll be able to help. Good luck!  Smiley Happy

583CF9E4-1133-4AB6-A15C-83C4B50A6080.jpeg

@JeanLouiseFinch 

That email address in incorrect for the Social Team, that email address is shown when the team responds to you via email.

The correct email is what @Sage04 posted,QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com.

Actually @KingstonsMom 

It is NOT incorrect.

That is the address I have used for a very long time and it does go right through to them.

Just used it yesty.

@RespectLife  yes some Posters have sent emails to the outgoing email address. The Social Team have said before to use the incoming email address QVCsocialteam@qvc.com because you get a faster response. I usually get a response in 10 minutes so I prefer to use this one.

@Sage04 

That's exactly what the social team told me.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Thanks to @loriqvc, who replied to me in another forum, I'M BACK!  Oh, I feel so much better now.  😊😊😊😊

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JeanLouiseFinch 

Did exactly the same thing last week.  I had no idea I would feel so disconcerted about a new name.

Next day went back to feedback, tried to leave a note, got the same - new name message- quick as a bunny, I typed in my old name, and all returned to normal.

This suggestion was from the Social Team, bless them, glad you are whole!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch  welcome back!!

Respected Contributor

Same thing has happened to me more than once. I must be on my fourth nickname by now. IT is not Q's strongpoint.

Esteemed Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

Yesterday I tried leaving a question for a product. The website made me log in again  asked me for my "name".  It wouldn't accept my usual ID name, said it was already taken, so I just picked something else.  Now every one of my posts has gotten that new name attached ?.  I have a long-standing participation on these forums and want my old name back!  I can't find anywhere in my settings, profile, etc. where I'm able to do that.  I tried calling customer service and would you believe they have ZERO technical support over the phone.  The shopping side CS can't help at all except for sending an email to the technical side.  It's shameful that A multi billion dollar company doesn't have technical support available or that users can't go into their own profile to make their own adjustments.  

Crossing my fingers that someone from QVC technical support will see this or I'll be stuck with my new ID ?

@JeanLouiseFinch 

I must be missing something here. Is you nic not @JeanLouiseFinch? That is what I see.

hckynut  🇺🇸

hckynut(john)