Esteemed Contributor

Lori & Felicity Show Heads to Court

Initially, Lori and Felicity were scheduled to appear in federal court in Boston on March 29th along with all the other defendants.

However, due to her attorney's schedule, Felicity's date was postponed until April 2 upon request.

Lori and her husband, Mossimo Giannulli then requested a deferral to April 15 due to attorney scheduling.  However, the court gave them a deferral only until April 2.

So, Lori and Felicity will be in the same courtroom again, opportunity for court artists to sketch and "compare and contrast" demeanor.  This time, Felicity has the opportunity to get her "act" together.

Also, the SAT exam for Felicity's daughter was altered by the proctor afterward, so in fact, this is an instance where a student may not have known the duplicity involved.

Honored Contributor

Re: Lori & Felicity Show Heads to Court

I can’t help but think this story is going to get real old, real quick.

The public morality spanking has already reached Zenith Degree.

The legality of the case, which is the most important part, 

will seem anticlimactic & Public will lose interest....maybe. 

Honored Contributor

@Johnnyeager,

Let's stay tuned! Thanks for posting,

https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/happy-weekend-sign-tags-colorful-concept-word-letters-d-illustration-white-background-69201505.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

I don't know.  I think if everyone gets probation, fines, slaps on wrists, there might be some outrage.  And I think that everyone will have to be treated equally by the courts, regardless of the high powered legal teams they may have.

Plus, the press will show up at every court date, at least for awhile, cameras ablaze.

Respected Contributor

@Johnnyeager wrote:

Initially, Lori and Felicity were scheduled to appear in federal court in Boston on March 29th along with all the other defendants.

However, due to her attorney's schedule, Felicity's date was postponed until April 2 upon request.

Lori and her husband, Mossimo Giannulli then requested a deferral to April 15 due to attorney scheduling.  However, the court gave them a deferral only until April 2.

So, Lori and Felicity will be in the same courtroom again, opportunity for court artists to sketch and "compare and contrast" demeanor.  This time, Felicity has the opportunity to get her "act" together.

Also, the SAT exam for Felicity's daughter was altered by the proctor afterward, so in fact, this is an instance where a student may not have known the duplicity involved.

Maybe she didn’t, but she doesn’t deserve to be at that college. She did not qualify. 

Honored Contributor

@Johnnyeager wrote:

I don't know.  I think if everyone gets probation, fines, slaps on wrists, there might be some outrage.  And I think that everyone will have to be treated equally by the courts, regardless of the high powered legal teams they may have.

Plus, the press will show up at every court date, at least for awhile, cameras ablaze.

@Johnnyeager   Everyone involved is able to afford a high powered legal team, so I think they'll be on equal standing in that regard.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

Am wondering if anybody cares??? This is so typical of the state of what is going on these last years that I'm sure everyone just shrugs and moves on. Cheating, lying, scandel, getting something for nothing---the new norm. 

Honored Contributor

I haven’t heard anything about Felicity’s daughter but Lord, that Olivia Jade is all over the internet.  There is no way that it can be said that that girl didn’t know what was going on....probably her sister as well.  But Olivia is all over the place talking about how she’s only there for parties and doesn’t care about school.  What’s even more telling is when on one of her videos she says she hardly ever at school, “I wonder if they even miss me, haha”.  One video talked about it being the beginning of the semester but she had a lot of YouTube related things to do and that she wouldn’t be at school so she was going to clear it with the dean.  What dean would be ok with that?  What student would have the nerve to think that it’s ok to miss most of school, let alone the beginning when the foundation of the rest of the semester is layer out.

I went on YouTube to watch just one video to see what she was about and she was so unbelievable that I watched more trying to find a soul in this spoiled young lady and I didn’t see one.  Her parents have done a terrible job of raising her.  Oh, and I was surprised to hear that Amazon outfitted her dorm for her.  I guess she paid nothing.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Esteemed Contributor

I don't think that Felicity's oldest daughter Sophia is in college yet which is probably why her name isn't associated with a specific school.  They cheated on the SAT, not bribing admissions officials.

Honored Contributor

I've been reading that Fliceity & Bill's marriage has been suffering from this scandal.  They've been arguing a lot.  Or so I've read; who knows what's really going on, but that sounds credible to me.

Also I've been reading that neither Felicity nor Lori ever contemplated jail time being a possibility.