Esteemed Contributor

Re: Lori Vallow's Niece's Estranged Husband Alleges Niece Knows Where Kids Are

Supposedly the authorities are now looking in Yellowstone National Park. There is an area in Yellowstone called the Dead Zone. If you commit a crime there it is hard to be charged because it over laps the three states so no state is in charge. Something like that. But when it crosses state line the FBI can get involved. This story is nuts!

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Valued Contributor

I hate to say it but I think the children are not alive any longer, heartbreaking she is stalling and lying and will be found and sent to prison.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm wondering just how many cults like this we have in the US? 

Awful to think of kids going thru this craziness. 

Respected Contributor

I simply don't understand why they waited so long to finally arrest this mother!  I don't get it!  If they were keeping her under constant surveillance to hope she might lead them to the kids...ok I would understand that but from what I gather that wasn't the case.  WHY NOT....I hope the kids are alive but suspect with all the "murders" going on around this mother and her new crazy cult leader husband...that they are not.  

I PRAY I am wrong.  

This case reminds me a little of one that happened in my state...husband (they were divorced at the time I believe) took the 3 young/small boys and they have never been seen sense.  He has been in jail for a long while now and won't tell them what he did with them.  It is so horrible....I can't forget about that case.  I have 3 sons ....I can't imagine the agony the Mom is going thur all these yrs later.  This father is PURE EVIL.

Trusted Contributor

Reduction in bail was again denied today, and Vallow has waived extradition back to Idaho.  Hopefully, the authorities in Idaho can hold on to her. 

Esteemed Contributor

She was looking rough in today's court appearance. The hair not quite camera ready, the prison sandals too big and she looks like she has aged ten years.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

@Nancy Drew  I wonder if they will keep her away from the Gen Pop? There are I am sure mothers in the prison system who won't take kindly to what she may have done to her kids. 

Trusted Contributor

Melani Pawlowski Speaks Out

Melani Pawlowski Does Not Know the Whereabouts of her Aunt’s Children

Brandon Boudreaux Lies to Wrongfully Influence the Child Custody Case

Media Irresponsibly Reports One-sided and Unsubstantiated Accusations

Brandon Boudreaux Hides His Own Family’s Dark and Sinister Acts and Past

https://drive.google.com/viewerng/viewer?url=https://interactive.ktvb.com/pdfs/Pawlowski_Press_Relea...

Esteemed Contributor

Very strange story.I believe that Lori is as guilty as sin. She is responsible for the deaths of her kids,ex husband & brother.My heart hurts for those precious kids.

Honored Contributor

@GrailSeeker   Thanks for the post.  I read the attorney's letter and here is my take on what he wrote.

This is just political rambling of an attorney who is attempting to protect his client Lori Vallow's niece.  I don't believe/disbelieve any of it.  No proof of anything, just opinions to slant the perspective to favor his client and denigrate her husband.  Attorney shenanigans. It should not have been published.

Hopefully, it will not take another six months to seek a resolution to this case.  And I don't believe many of us will be surprised by the outcome.