Honored Contributor

Re: Lori Vallow & Chad Daybell Charged With Murder

I don't understand why they killed the children.  That woman is a true psychopath.

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

I don't understand why they killed the children.  That woman is a true psychopath.

@San Antonio Gal   Apparently it was done for insurance money as she had policies on both children, and her husband who was killed also had a policy, I believe.  Chad Daybell's wife may hae had an insurance policy, also he wanted to get rid of her so he could be with Lori.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Exactly!  This was a reply to the person who said it was about time.  

Honored Contributor

Daybell smiled and laughed during his court appearance today. Photo of him doing so while standing with his attorney is on the Foxnews site (and probably elsewhere on the 'net).

Valued Contributor

@San Antonio Gal 

I think she killed the children because they were the only witnesses to the death of her husband at the hand of her brother.

I think she killed her husband because she Thought she would get a lot of money but he changed his will because she threatened his life.

This was covered in the news here a lot because her husband was killed here.

The police ruled is death self defense.

This is just my opinon.

“We should be too big to take offense and too noble to give it.” Abraham Lincoln
Honored Contributor

@azgal wrote:

@San Antonio Gal 

I think she killed the children because they were the only witnesses to the death of her husband at the hand of her brother.

I think she killed her husband because she Thought she would get a lot of money but he changed his will because she threatened his life.

This was covered in the news here a lot because her husband was killed here.

The police ruled is death self defense.

This is just my opinon.

@azgal   There are charges against both of them regarding trying to get the money of the polices on the children, and maybe Tammy Daybell, saw it on Court TV.

Trusted Contributor

This is good news, those two just make me sick

Respected Contributor

I heard that she said she thought the kids were zombies or demons or something, but I wonder if they're just laying the groundwork for an insanity plea if it was actually done for insurance $$$ ?

QVC Customer Care

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

They finally got those two people,I hope they will never be able to walk this wonderful earth again,they are not worth the time of day.