Honored Contributor

Re: Lori Vallow Daybell has been arrested.

@Anonymous032819 wrote:

I'm guessing that the kids are dead.

She "fell in love" with him, he said "no kids", so they were disposed of.

That's my theory, anyway.

Makes sense to me.    We've seen that scenario played out over the years a few times.

Honored Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

Never heard of her.

Same here...who is she?

Never heard of her either. I don't follow tabloid news or true crime very closely. I think it would have been generous for the OP or someone else in the know to provide a little background on the individual and case, to bring everyone else up to speed early on in the thread.

So I googled like everyone else. This is exactly the kind of case that gets lots of attention. Multiple deaths, pretty blonde woman, complicated timelines and relationships, travel, suspect(s) on the run, suspicious suicide, and mystery about what happened to two heartbreakingly innocent potential victims. (I still very much hope the kids are found safe somewhere. That has happened before.) For those of us with no skin in the game, it's like a book happening in real life. I'm certainly intrigued.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SharkE wrote:

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

I'm surprised at those who have not heard of this crazy woman with all the publicity in the news lately.

Any disturbing news about children or animals bothers me too. 

Disturbing to me the people who read a thread and then say "duh, who is this person, duh, never heard of them".   I hate sports i don't sit and watch and say who is so and so never heard of them. 

@SharkE, I'm so sorry that you are so disturbed that some here had not heard of this case that you have posted several times to that effect.

One thing that I like about this forum is precisely that I can often discover things I wasn't aware of. I do always think that a good opening to a thread like this would be a quick summary.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

I'm surprised at those who have not heard of this crazy woman with all the publicity in the news lately.

Any disturbing news about children or animals bothers me too. 

@San Antonio Gal   I find the news often depresssing and so have been avoiding it a lot lately....I guess that's why I never heard of this woman though I've been keeping up about the corona virus.

Super Contributor

I agree this Dateline episode which featured this story last Friday was so disturbing.  I cannot believe she was not arrested earlier but they must have not had enough evidence which is so hard to believe.  I just wonder where her two children are.  She seems to have no remorse for anything,  

Honored Contributor

You know it's coming......

The "2 hr special" and/or mini-series.

Script is being written up as I am fonting this post. 

Then wait, there's more..........

whistling.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

@Mumof2 wrote:

I agree this Dateline episode which featured this story last Friday was so disturbing.  I cannot believe she was not arrested earlier but they must have not had enough evidence which is so hard to believe.  I just wonder where her two children are.  She seems to have no remorse for anything,  

I wonder what is different in the week or two since the Dateline program that she wasn’t arrested then and is now.  New information or they just figured she’d had enough time to produce the kids?

Keepin' it real.
Honored Contributor

I was wondering why they took so long to arrest her?  Even when she didn't produce the children to family and the police they still did nothing.  

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

Never heard of her.

You been in a cave ? LOL She's on GMA and Inside Edition everyday.

They're watching her like a hawk 24/7 and the grand parents of the kids

have been campaigning like crazy to make her talk. They say she is involved with a cult and she and the latest husband have dubious history.

I've never heard of her either @SharkE & @Kachina624 !

I don't watch those shows, don't watch news or ABC, CBS or NBC.

Honored Contributor

@CelticCrafter wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

Never heard of her.

You been in a cave ? LOL She's on GMA and Inside Edition everyday.

They're watching her like a hawk 24/7 and the grand parents of the kids

have been campaigning like crazy to make her talk. They say she is involved with a cult and she and the latest husband have dubious history.

I've never heard of her either @SharkE & @Kachina624 !

I don't watch those shows, don't watch news or ABC, CBS or NBC.

@CelticCrafter, I also don't watch shows like Inside Edition, but I do watch the nightly news and also read our daily newspaper.

Just out of curiosity, how do you keep current with important news? I hope that's not too intrusive of a question.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland