Honored Contributor

Re: Lori Vallow Daybell has been arrested.

@Pecky wrote:

I was wondering why they took so long to arrest her?  Even when she didn't produce the children to family and the police they still did nothing.  

Clearly they didn't do nothing, since they did wind up arresting her. Lots of investigation going on behind the scenes. It would be a good idea to leave her free as long as feasible to surveil her, tap her communications, and get clues as to where the kids might be.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

@Porcelain  "Lots of investigation going on behind the scenes."

The murders occurred in other states (3?).  Reason why I suspect the FBI is also involved.

EDIT:  Just read, "The FBI is assisting with the case, meaning local police departments have access to the agency’s forensic evidence lab and behavioral science program.."

Intereting article:  copy/paste link--->eastidahonews.com/2020/02/with-chad-and-lori-daybell-on-the-move-retired-fbi-agent-explains-what-could-happen-next/

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CelticCrafter wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

Never heard of her.

You been in a cave ? LOL She's on GMA and Inside Edition everyday.

They're watching her like a hawk 24/7 and the grand parents of the kids

have been campaigning like crazy to make her talk. They say she is involved with a cult and she and the latest husband have dubious history.

I've never heard of her either @SharkE & @Kachina624 !

I don't watch those shows, don't watch news or ABC, CBS or NBC.

Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 Eventually I will see the news story on-line or someone will tell me about it.

If it's not affecting my life directly or the lives of my husband and family I'm much better off not watching any of it.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CelticCrafter wrote:

@suzyQ3 Eventually I will see the news story on-line or someone will tell me about it.

If it's not affecting my life directly or the lives of my husband and family I'm much better off not watching any of it.

@CelticCrafter, I feel like quite often these days, but then I do try to remember that I need to keep up with the important stuff in order to try to be a good citizen who votes accordingly. I try as much as possible to get my information from reliable sources because I've found that the facts can be so easily distorted or misunderstood. It happens here and online all the time.

/off my OT rant. :-)

But the grisly stuff and the sensational voyeurism is not generally on my radar.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

What is"important stuff" to one person isn't necessarily to another.
Honored Contributor

I get a delivered paper every day, subscribe to other online papers.  Listen to radio news, watch several news channels on tv, and only now read about this here.  

I am shocked and sad to learn about this.  But it's not because I live under a rock.  There is just so much going on...hard to be on top of everything 

Respected Contributor

It's been on the news.  Just saw a report on the case on ABC World News tonight.  She must be a total psychopath....if your children hadn't been seen since September would you be prancing around with your cell phone and a smug smile on your face, and making goo goo eyes with your new man whose wife just died a few weeks earlier?  

Those poor kids.

Honored Contributor

@alicedee  "and making goo goo eyes with your new man HUSBAND"

Slight correction to your comment.  Hope you don't mind.  She married "the widower" 2 weeks after 1st wify's funeral.

===================================

Nightline tonight/Sat. morning - 12:35a.m. EST will feature the "arrest."

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Valued Contributor

so what does she actually say when asked where are your children?

I just read this morning that she took the daughter to Yellowstone and that was the last time she was seen, Did the mother tell the police the daughter got lost? Did they search for her?

I havent seen any information on what she has told anyone,