Honored Contributor

Re: Lori Loughlin pleads guilty!

@Somertime thank you for starting your thread this morning. I learned this news from you.
Honored Contributor

CAKERS:    

Haven't been around.  No Internet access, etc.  Seems as though every time MS updates my computer, no access.

I was able to view my emails and occasionally compose emails, but couldn't click onto anything within each email.

Also, lately, after their last update, no way to access my emails on one specific email account/net.  Nothing.  Couldn't even sign in.  The sign-in kept shutting off. 

I just gave up.  

Good news: It's finally back.  

Anyway, the most important thing, barr none, is that I'm healthy and safe.  Safety first.

Thanks for thinking of me.  Heart

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Valued Contributor

I don’t like them even more now. Using the virus to avoid jail. Two losers.
Honored Contributor

They waited until the attention was off them and on the virus.  Good manuever.  

Esteemed Contributor

In California the virus is a get out of jail free card for much worse crimes than this so I can see where they would think they wouldn't have to serve time in jail.   

Respected Contributor

@Wsmom Unless you live here in CA, please don't assume that everything you hear about our state is true.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think money is a worry t them.  I think the tried to sel their home thispastJanuary, early Feb for 28 million  the home cost more when they bought it than many celebrities with bigger names than her for sure.  The place I huge and showy fo 4 people. They live in Charles Bronsons old home whe he was married Jill   Lori renovated it big time.  They listed for 29 million... They might have had to take it off market.  Homes in CA can only be shown if the residents have moved out.  The housing market isn't tha bad, but it is for properties over a couple million.  

I imagine with investments down, way down.  They have little income coming in.  She hasn't had a job since a week after this scandal hit the fan.  He hasn't worked in a while  I think the possibility of them being low on funds is real.  To go to trial costs a fortune, every day the trial goes it is tens of thousands.    I think much of their decision is financial. AND they were told because of the virus, jail time would most likely be shortened, postponed then ....time taken off for good behavior   Also, because of virus and lack of cell space the might be able to do homejail.  How convenient.

i am sorry she is pathetic.  As I mentioned in my original post, he is just a weasel, a sleepy weasel!   I think their story is a good moral lesson in thinking you can be above the fray.   I for one think what you do in life comes back to bite you.  You never know when.  Your lesson or punishment may come after you die, some suffer for their wrong doing every day in some ways, Andover's it comes to bite them whe the think the world is their oyster.  We may think they got away with a lot.  As we know us ordinary peons would have had the book thrown at us months ago.  But I was thinking, maybe their real punishment is loosing their money, home, celebrity. And reputation.  Those are al things hard to get back.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Wsmom wrote:

In California the virus is a get out of jail free card for much worse crimes than this so I can see where they would think they wouldn't have to serve time in jail.   

Shoekitty said:  so what are we Californians getting away with?

Honored Contributor

@wildcat fan wrote:

@GabbyAnn wrote:

I read they're going to ask for home confinement to serve their sentence, because of the virus.

I read that too.  Maybe that's why they've decided to go this route--so they can stay home instead of going to prison.  Perfect timing. I wonder how long they've been working on this deal. 

@wildcat fan - I too think they knew exactly what they were doing with the timing of this. And one of the lawyers said they will pay a "hefty fine." A combined $400,000 is probably pocket change for them! 

I don't think Hallmark fans will be happy if she is rehired by them. 

I don't know about Lori and Mossimo's daughters, but Felicity and Bill's older daughter was accepted to Carnegie Mellon this fall. She will major in drama. Their younger daughter will be attending Vassar. At least Felicity was contrite about the whole thing. 

Honored Contributor

Why of course she pled guilty! Her lawyer advised her to do so. She won't serve any time in prison because of the virus. She'll just be under house arrest. Smart lawyer.

"Pure Michigan"