Honored Contributor

Re: Lori Loughlin pleads guilty!

I remember their first court appearance for this.  She smiled, laughed with fans, and signed autographs.  That was a slap in the face.

They will never do the entire sentence, and what they end up doing will most likely be in home confinement, as mentioned here already. 

Honored Contributor

Generally speaking, some parents do way too much for their kids.

Even homework, etc.  Which is counter-productive, imo.

I believe that, way back, I heard a rumor that the two daughters were successful in their own right and businesses and even allegedly weren't interested in attending college at that time.

Well, whatever.

Let's move on and wish all of us good luck and safety.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

@ROMARY wrote:

I believe that, way back, I heard a rumor that the two daughters were successful in their own right and businesses and even allegedly weren't interested in attending college at that time.

Well, whatever.

@ROMARY  I read the same thing about the kids having no interest in college. One of them skipped the first week of school to go to Fiji or some place. Seems no interest at all.

Respected Contributor

@ROMARY     Oh they wanted to go to college not for an education but to party. 

Respected Contributor

My personal opinion is the judge realizes the significance of this case in terms of public opinion and setting an example and that those convicted will do the majority if not all of their time in prison.  Felicity was released 2 days early from her 2 week sentence because they don't release prisoners on weekends.  The Napa winemaker Huneeus was released 2 weeks early from his 5 month sentence due to a health issue amid the coronavirus.  There was another parent, Devin Sloane, who also requested early release of his 4 month sentence due to coronavirus concerns and his request was denied.

Honored Contributor

I guarantee you she will be out in time to do her apology tour and will film season 8 of When Calls the Heart.  

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

Brilliant strategy! Low risk prisoners are not serving full terms due to the virus. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Somertime wrote:

They would have gotten a better deal if they plead guilty in the firstplace, I think but either way, they are getting off easy!

-----------

Agree!!  Was just thinking the same!!  And think of the attoreny's fees they could have saved - had they pleaded guilty earlier!!  What fools!! 

Honored Contributor

@ROMARY wrote:

Well, whatever.

@ROMARY   I agree. 

Haven't seen you around in a bit.  Hope all is going well for you and yours.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

I guarantee you she will be out in time to do her apology tour and will film season 8 of When Calls the Heart.  

And I guarantee you if she is, I (and probably a few others) won't be watching. I don't much like the show anyway but if I have to endure her there's just no way. Besides, the spin off show is actually better and features actors Hallmark hasn't run into the ground. At least not yet.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...