Honored Contributor

Re: Lori Loughlin pleads guilty!

Whether their fine was enough or not (jail, community service, etc.), there is probably a bigger fine for them, or at least her. She lost out on the TV programs she was involved with, which was probably good income. Don't know if this plea deal affects her husband as much or not. I imagine she will get acting jobs at some point, but it may take some time to get back to where she was as far as demand. I could be wrong. And, this incident will always follow her no matter how big a comeback she may have.

Honored Contributor

She will be out in just a few days....

Contributor

I read they're going to ask for home confinement to serve their sentence, because of the virus.

Honored Contributor

They should have just tended to it in the first place.  What a waste of time and money to only end up with this outcome.  Not to mention all the agony that goes with this sort of thing.  What a waste.

Esteemed Contributor

@GabbyAnn wrote:

I read they're going to ask for home confinement to serve their sentence, because of the virus.

I read that too.  Maybe that's why they've decided to go this route--so they can stay home instead of going to prison.  Perfect timing. I wonder how long they've been working on this deal. 

Honored Contributor

It probably will just be house arrest due to the virus.  The money is no big deal to them and whether she works in t.v. or film again they will not suffer financially.  Sort of surprising she is only being sentenced 6 weeks longer than Felicity.  I would have thought more than that.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Respected Contributor

They received a slap on the wrist. They are practically walking away. 

This was not fair justice.

Honored Contributor

Smart move of them to plead at this particular time.

Respected Contributor

I really don't care about them but when I heard it my thought was she's doing it now because she thinks they won't put her in jail because of the virus. Ugh these people are just pitiful. 

Esteemed Contributor

Yep, pre-Covid, we're  innocent I tell ya, fighting the charges tooth and nail.  

After Covid, hey they wouldn't put us in jail with the virus, so we're  guilty after all.