Honored Contributor

Re: Lori Loughlin home burglary

It's difficult to feel sorry for her. 

Esteemed Contributor

There is something fishy about the whole thing. But, again, who really cares?

Trusted Contributor

Yes I read every cast member from Full House was at the funeral. What a wonderful show of love and respect for Bob Saget.

Honored Contributor

Re: Lori LoughliBoon home burglary

Boo hoo

Respected Contributor

I am not really a fan of Lori Loughlin, but really what they did was not that big of a deal.

It always surprises me how vicious people are over it.

I am not defending them or saying what they did isn't wrong, but I really don't feel like it is worth them never getting another chance in life.

They got caught. They did time. The embarrassment factor has been huge! It's such a stupid thing.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am sure they had a security system, but the criminals know how to bypass even sophisticated security. They also have private security in the area that was the first to arrive at the scene. This is the same area where a wealthy philanthropist was shot and killed in her home a few weeks ago during an attempted robbery. Sounds like the wealthy celebrities like Loughlin now live in the 'hood. Crime is a serious problem in California, even in wealthy neighborhoods. Apparently the thugs know where celebrities live and are going after the high-end stuff like cash and jewelry, etc.

Respected Contributor

Anytime someone's home is burgularized, it should bother us all.  I know all of her transgressions got played out before the whole world, but it is still awful.  I had someone take things from my house, of course, not in the millions but felt violated.  I hope they catch the thieves and lock them up.

Trusted Contributor

Her career was severely damaged; that can be the ultimate penalty for any celebrity.  Her dear friend Bob Saget died. Now this. I don't carry a grudge...I hope she can turn things around and move on...am guessing by now she has eaten more than enough humble pie.

Trusted Contributor

I have come home to find every important and valuable thing I owned having been stolen. You feel very violated and vulnerable after that. I wouldn't wish this on anyone. 

Contributor

My opinion probably won't be popular, but why do some people have to pay for their mistakes their entire life?  I know what she did was very wrong, there's no denying that, but she paid for her mistake.  She's now a felon.  I sincerely hope she becomes a stonger and better person.

I've made many mistakes in my life and have needed forgiveness from others.  She just lost a dear friend.  My heart breaks for anyone that's grieving.  My brother passed on Christmas Day.  Life is too short to not forgive and things happen to all of us.  Sorry, just emotional tonight. I believe in forgiveness and second chances, and very thankful God does, too.