Esteemed Contributor

Re: Lori Loughlin home burglary

@Dusty1    Not that big of a deal???.  It was against the law.  

Esteemed Contributor

@GabbyAnn    There are many young poor men and women serving a lot of time in prison for mistakes but who aren't celebrity and don't have money for expensive lawyers.  They are paying dearly for their mistakes some of them not even major offenses 

Respected Contributor

Police told the TMZ they reviewed surveillance footage and noted that the burglars wore masks and all-black clothing. The burglars gained access to the home by smashing a bedroom window and discovered Loughlin's jewelry box and stole $1 million in jewelry, according to law enforcement who spoke with the outlet.

Law enforcement says it's unclear if the couple was specifically targeted or if their house was chosen at random, according to TMZ. However, police told TMZ that a South American burglary crew might be to blame. Police believe the thieves travel to America, execute burglaries, then flee the country.

The police investigation is ongoing, TMZ reports.

Regular Contributor

Wouldn't you think that someone with jewelry of that value would not have it sitting in a jewelry box but in a wall safe?  Maybe a million dollars isn't a lot of money to them?

Trusted Contributor

You have my deepest sympathy in the loss of your dear brother. You are so right...forgiveness is something all of us want or need sometimes. 

Honored Contributor

The first thing that came to mind was she paid someone to steal the jewelry for the insurance money.  All this time nothing ever happened and what about an alarm system?????  I do not trust this woman nor her husband.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

@Katcat1    I personally would never go that far to suggest such a thing.   

Respected Contributor

It sounds too convenient  how did they know what window to break    I don't think of her as a million dollar jewelry type of person

Honored Contributor

If I were her insurance company, I wouldnt jump to believe her.  Honestly isn't one of her strengths.

Honored Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

Maybe she paid someone to do it so they could collect on the insurance.  Seems odd that they didn't have some kind of security system with $1 milllion in jewelry.

Sounds fishy to me.....