Regular Contributor

Re: Lori Loughlin Signing autographs before court appointment!

I would make a for sure bet that Lori L.will get off.  Today it is how much money you have that will count for your punishment.  She will walk for sure.  Look at Jessie S who got paid off there or is it who you know that counts.

Honored Contributor

They are trying to turn this to their advantage. Sickening and looks so “in your face.”

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Gordon Caplan has already entered a guilty plea and Peter Satorio has filed notice that he will do the same.

I don't know if there is a deal for these two but it would really be outrageous for some parents to enter these pleas while other get off.

I don't think anybody will get off free and clear; the punishment might have to do with the amount of $, and especially the tax fraud filings.

It may drag out for Lori and Huff and others but in the end I believe they will all have to pay a price in one way or another.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Trusted Contributor

Well if she would have kept walking past all the people reaching out to her and asking for a autograph, then she would have been labeled a snob. So if seems like she could not win no matter what she did. 

Honored Contributor

She seems to be treasuring her celebrity more than the fact she has been charged with a crime..one that has already cost her her job and her daughter’s utube show as well....this should be a real wake up call...but so far, no sign of that. Smh
Valued Contributor

If she had walked past the fans with her head down and not smiling, they shouldn't have seen her as a snob but someone who feels shame.I can forgive anyone who sincerely shows remorse. So far, Lori hasn't shown any.
Esteemed Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

I can't believe William Macy knew nothing.

What grades were achieved in high school?  Didn't he see their grade reports???

It seems odd that their children couldn't maintain enough qualifications and he didn't see it.

Whatever. 

He did know.  He was in on some of the conversations, but they only have evidence of wrongdoing by Felicity.  Unlike Lori's situation where they have evidence against both husband and wife.

Honored Contributor

@NYC Susan wrote:

@Cakers3 wrote:

I can't believe William Macy knew nothing.

What grades were achieved in high school?  Didn't he see their grade reports???

It seems odd that their children couldn't maintain enough qualifications and he didn't see it.

Whatever. 

He did know.  He was in on some of the conversations, but they only have evidence of wrongdoing by Felicity.  Unlike Lori's situation where they have evidence against both husband and wife.

@NYC Susan   Thank you.  I didn't know he was in on some of the conversations.

It would seem strange that he had no clue at all.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@speedy girl wrote:

Well if she would have kept walking past all the people reaching out to her and asking for a autograph, then she would have been labeled a snob. So if seems like she could not win no matter what she did. 

No, she wouldn't have been labeled a snob.  These are serious charges, and she should have acted appropriately.  It's not snobby under these circumstances to avoid a frenzy of fans telling you how wonderful you are.  And she didn't just sign autographs - She laughed and joked with them.  She should have just kept on walking. 

Her behavior was appalling, IMO.  She appeared to be taking the whole thing lightly, and any good attorney would strongly advise against that.

Honored Contributor

@speedy girl wrote:

@speedy girlThere is no winning here.

Speaking only for me, whether she signed autographs or not is not the issue.

The issue is the scam she pulled and the misuse of tax laws to her advantage.

Not to mention there just might be an uptick of those autographed items on an auction site.