Esteemed Contributor

Re: Lori Loughlin Signing autographs before court appointment!

It will be very interesting to see what happens. I think she thinks she is on a different level than a lot of us, and in light of other recent certain celebrity issues, she may be quite right.

I don't think she cares one iota about the kids who didn't get in because she paid $500,000 to get those two girls of hers in.

My dd didn't get picked to go to where she wanted for her Masters. I felt it was because we were not high society enough, although we could have helped her pay for it.

She did get her masters somewhere else and insists she is happier than she would have been had she got to go to The Clinton School. And I'm glad she didn't go there anyhow.

Trusted Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

I guess the squeaky clean image was all just a front for someone clearly without ethics. The joke is she is too stupid to realize that signing autographs makes her look outright stupid.....

@Trinity11 Or she is so narcissistic, arrogant, and convinced that U.S. laws don’t apply to her or her family. Either way you’re right, she looks stupid.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Lori & her husband also arrived in a private jet. The optics here are terrible. I hope the judge knocks her off her high horse with jail time when the case is concluded.

Honored Contributor

She is so full of herself.  At least be humble and move on in a gracious manner...  ACCEPT THE FACT YOU MAD A HUGE MISTAKE IN JUDGEMENT////

but to snub everyone in the face by acting so high and mighty signing autographs?....... just shows how UNGRACIOUS and better than thou she thinks she is.

SHAME ON HER.

Esteemed Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

Lori looks like she's already gotten away with everything.  And she probably will.  

Well, you are right, that hadn't dawned on me yet. Do you reckon she knows something the rest of us do not and that's why she is so dang happy?!?

Honored Contributor

@happycat wrote:

@Krimpette wrote:

Lori looks like she's already gotten away with everything.  And she probably will.  

Well, you are right, that hadn't dawned on me yet. Do you reckon she knows something the rest of us do not and that's why she is so dang happy?!?

I was wondering that too. Maybe a plea deal to get her off with a slap on the wrist. I do hope that the IRS fines both of them to the fullest extent of the law. Get them where it hurts the most, their pocketbook!

Honored Contributor

I reawd online this morning this one and her sidekick could be looking at an easy 20 years in prison for thinking they could actually get away with bribing and paying off college/university officials for screwing with thier kids' educations.  Maybe these kids are/were just too dumb to get decent grades in high school and good scores on their placement tests.  Poor parenting skills? Apparently heir kids couldn't do this all on their own. Adults who make the decision to have children need to nurture from the get-go which includes sitting with them while doing homework, helping them with homework & class projects - NOT doing homework for them. Kids do not learn if parents DO the work for them.  Parents must be around and be available when the kids need help.

This is not at all standing behind their kids all the while paying off college admissions administrators to buy their kids' way into schools the kids don't want to attend.  It's could very much be the case that the kids don't even want to go to college.

Where's the entire list of other hollywood parents who also did this for t heir kids. We want names of the rest of the jerky parents who did this same thing.

Someone of authority needs to round up the entire bunch, prosecute and enprison the whole lot.

Respected Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

I'm near Boston and local news had some fun with it.  I suppose her publicty team was responsible for her show boat entrance, as if she was going to premiere or something...LOL  Bizarre.  There were a few fools outside with "Free Aunt Becky" signs too.  Remember hundreds of those parents have had their court appearances this week, not just her and Felicity.  They just attention because they are famous.  Some are cooperating so I assume there are many wealthy parents shaking in the boots now, waiting to be charged.  I don't know where this will go but I don't think any of them will do an jail time.  Many of them now have to contend with IRS now.  We've never seen anything like this so no one can guess how this will play out.  

They aren't famous to me . never heard of either one of them, or any show their on. I hope they get jail time just because of their "better than thou attitude". I haven't been to a movie for 50 years, also am not infatuated with any of these people who make movies . I'd rather pick up a book, than have some one play role for me. The mind is a terrible thing to lose.!!

Esteemed Contributor

She just doesn't get it.  She committed a crime;  she needs to be punished for it.

Esteemed Contributor

I think that her (Lori) strategy may be to let this go to trial and have a sympathetic jury.

One other parent was in talks yesterday, Jane Buckingham, a marketing CEO who paid $50,000 for ACT cheating.

Lori and Felicity have not taken this path yet and technically are headed to trial.