Honored Contributor

Lori Loughlin Signing autographs before court appointment!

On the news this morning they showed Felicity Huffman arriving to court with one person with her, and then they showed Lori Loughlin with an entourage and stopping to wave and sign autographs, also signing them at the airport upon arrival.

Interesting.....Wonder what will happen with all of this? 

Honored Contributor

Re: Lori Loughlin Signing autographs before court appointment!

She seems pretty vain to me. Hope she doesn't get off with just a slap on the wrist.

Honored Contributor

Yes, it was at the airport & not courtroom but good holy....that’s not good.  

And it was reported she was greeting everyone in the courtroom with smiles & handshakes.  Wow....have some humility.

I think we’re almost burying the lead.

Who we’re the crazies asking for her autograph & yelling ‘Aunt Becky’??

Have a feeling she’s going to fight this one tooth & nail.

Trusted Contributor

It doesn't seem to have hit her or she's as dumb as a pile of rocks. From what I've seen of she and her children, I'd go with the latter. This babe will take any kind of publicity she can get, it's a shame the Hollywood community are judged by the behavior of a few.

Esteemed Contributor

I saw that this morning, too, and could only shake my head. She looked as if she thought it was a PR appearance.  Smiles and autographs all around. Ugh. The man with Felicity was her brother. W. H. Macy wasn’t there. 

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

I'm near Boston and local news had some fun with it.  I suppose her publicty team was responsible for her show boat entrance, as if she was going to premiere or something...LOL  Bizarre.  There were a few fools outside with "Free Aunt Becky" signs too.  Remember hundreds of those parents have had their court appearances this week, not just her and Felicity.  They just attention because they are famous.  Some are cooperating so I assume there are many wealthy parents shaking in the boots now, waiting to be charged.  I don't know where this will go but I don't think any of them will do an jail time.  Many of them now have to contend with IRS now.  We've never seen anything like this so no one can guess how this will play out.  

Esteemed Contributor

There are reports that a number of the parents will fight this aggressively, contending that they hired Singer only as a SAT coach and trainer.

One report this morning says one parent has pleaded guilty already, so we'll see what the punishment is as deals are undoubtedly already being cut.

The charges against all of the parents are the same.  The charges are not more severe based upon the size of the bribe (i.e. Lori's versus Felicity's), but I suppose if convicted a judge could give a lighter sentence if the bribe was smaller.

Honored Contributor

I saw that yesterday,my thoughts were ,why did people make this into giving her this attention,she was eating it up.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Esteemed Contributor

She was all smiles and she had her glasses on for added effect...perhaps she was hoping to appear serious but the smiling and autographs negated that.  

Honored Contributor

Kinda cheezy!!