Honored Contributor

Lori Loughlin (Aunt Becky) is In Prison Right Now

Lori Loughlin ‘Scared’ To Be In Prison After Starting Sentence

I can understand that. Anyone would be. According to the news she surrendered to FCI Dublin prison, (a federal prison in Northern California) on October 30th. She's stuck there for two months.

The convicted felon has only been in there a few days and already says it's a "nightmare she never thought would happen."

So...no matter how your Thanksgiving might turn out this year, at least your festivities will be a lot nicer than ol Lori's.

I hope no real harm comes to her during her well deserved punishment (other than to her pride).

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

Re: Lori Loughlin (Aunt Becky) is In Prison Right Now

And to think she could have avoided it. First, by never have "done the deed" to begin with, and secondly to admit early on as Felicity did.

Honored Contributor

She's locked in a room all by herself.  How endangered can she be?  Sounds like a drama queen.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

I hope no harm comes to her but if you or I committed this crime they would throw away the key to the lock.   She needs to do her time and hopefully learn from her experience.   The irony of this is one of her daughters had no interest in being in college.   The daughter was only interested in partying. 

Honored Contributor

I don't think she is in any real danger. She just doesn't like it. 

Honored Contributor

No doubt the "ambience" is a far cry from what she's used to/Smiley Wink

Super Contributor

She is probably in the minimum security housing site at this facility. All female. 

Esteemed Contributor

Wonder if this guy will visit her or maybe no visitors allowed.

full-house-435.jpgunclejesse.foolhouse.smaller_122621_preview_1084_53_black.png

Esteemed Contributor

I just can't feel sorry for her. How would it feel to never have a need unmet, or a want declined? And also how would it be, to feel so entitled to do what she did?  

My daughter didn't get in for her first choice to get her masters,  and we sure wouldn't have thought about paying anyone off to get her in either. We couldn't have paid a lot anyhow, lol. 

Honored Contributor

Oh cry me a freakin' river!! She put herself there. I wish all those crooks would have gotten more severe sentences.

Boo hoo!