Honored Contributor

Re: Lori Laughlin to be released early

@Puppy Lips. I agree. They already got shamed out of their country club.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Puppy Lips wrote:
I hope HOLLY WEIRD shuns her from now on. That will be the worst punishment for her. No more acting jobs, no more fancy parties or red carpets with her daughters used as props. She should be ashamed of what she and her husband did.

@Puppy Lips  Yeah, Hollyweird, yet y'all keep going to movies and watching TV. This is one of the most popular forums. Turn off the tv if you hate these people so much.

Respected Contributor

What is a prison coach? Do these coaches really exist?🤔
Trusted Contributor

@ValuSkr  Her behavior had nothing to do with it. When an inmate is supposed to be released on the weekend their release date is moved to the Friday before. I don't know why they can't be released on the weekends. Also because the Friday before Laughlin's release is Xmas she is being released another day early on Xmas eve.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@grandma r wrote:

So much for our legal system!!!  If she weren't a celebrity would an early release happen????

@grandma r If she wasn't a celebrity, I doubt she would have only gotten a 2 month sentence.  It's sad that in our legal system who you are matters.  Bribery and fraud.  What would happen to someone with nothing?

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Per the law, she will get released 3 days early because her release date is on a weekend and there is the Christmas holiday on Friday. She will have served the prison portion of her sentence and hopefully have learned a lesson from it.

Since Mossimo has to report for prison before Thanksgiving and his sentence is 5 months, I'm sure that their daughters will be happy if their mom is home by Christmas.  

Again, I don't feel sorry for any of them, but I don't think they realized the magnitude of their crimes based on what their peers have been doing for ages.  

Honored Contributor

If that's the law for everyone, then she should be released. That's the least of my concerns with her family justice system 

Honored Contributor

When you have money, you can move mountains!

kindness is strength
Super Contributor

Didn't Martha Stewart have one ?  Joe Guidice had a "meeting/lunch" with a guy who did time....Oh yes lovelies it was an epsiode of "Teresa Checks In" the all too brief reality show/spin-off off of RHNJ detailing life without Teresa for Joe and the girls....His lawyer Jim set it up so Joe could get an accurate portrayal of what his time would be like.

Esteemed Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@Puppy Lips wrote:
I hope HOLLY WEIRD shuns her from now on. That will be the worst punishment for her. No more acting jobs, no more fancy parties or red carpets with her daughters used as props. She should be ashamed of what she and her husband did.

@Puppy Lips  Yeah, Hollyweird, yet y'all keep going to movies and watching TV. This is one of the most popular forums. Turn off the tv if you hate these people so much.

@proudlyfromNJ And you are privy to how much I watch (or DON'T watch) movies and TV?  I think not.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead