Honored Contributor

Re: Lori L's attorney has new defense evidence

@LuvmyLab 

I'm sure they are sweating and worrying and popping antacids like they are jelly beans.  Because their trial will be in MA where no one cares about celebrities, especially minor celebrities like her.  

Trusted Contributor

I wouldn't count them out getting off with their kind of money.  Just saying.

Esteemed Contributor

I think there's enough guilt to go around for many scheming people. Isn't this sad? It didn't appear daughters were interested in college.    

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Valued Contributor

@LuvmyLab wrote:

I think out of all the parents involved, they are the worst.  They seem so "entitled", like they didn't do anyting wrong and they know darn well they did.  I hope they both get the maximum sentence.  Originally they were supposed to go to trial in January of this year (that's what it said last year) but now their trial date is October 5.  Well, they now have 8 months to sweat and worry what will happen.

I really don't think they are worried at all.  They don't think they did anything wrong.

Esteemed Contributor

@nana59 wrote:

from my childhood....liar liar....pants on fire.......

@nana59   I'd long forgotten that one, but I like it.😂😂

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Esteemed Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

@Mz iMac   That sums it up nicely.😁

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

She single handily took her fairly good name.  Her likability, her long career as a sweet straight arrow.  She took all this and with one photo, and in one day turned her image into one of the most disliked actresses out there.  She is the poster child for excess, white privilege, and just overt arrogance.  She could have handled it better and saved her career.  Look at Felicity Hoffman.  She has pleaded guilty, had a court appearance, not only fessed up, asked for forgiveness, served time ...and is back at work.  Most people have forgotten her.  Not so with Lori Louhlin, she is damaged goods.  Her husband,and her, along with both their egos did it. What a piece of work.  If they are found don't guilty the public will not forget.

in ''tis day and age of privilege, celebrity excess she doesn't do much to mend the bridge.  She angers people, as most of us are sick of those with money, privilege, celebrity getting away with everything.  While the working dogs pick up the tab for their arrogance. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Supposedly, the scam artist, Singer, tricked them into the whole thing....ridiculous. If these two get away with this, they have very good attorneys, which means their money is still buying what they want. What a horrible example for their daughters they set when they involved them in the whole thing by having them pose for the bogus rowing pictures.

Esteemed Contributor

The longer they wait for the trial date the less people remember. The poor have to face justice while the rich walk on water.  If they get jail time, I will be shocked.I

IMHO, Felicity Huffman 's husband walked away like nothing happened. She took the hit for their actions. He is such a coward.

Respected Contributor

@elated wrote:

The longer they wait for the trial date the less people remember. The poor have to face justice while the rich walk on water.  If they get jail time, I will be shocked.I

IMHO, Felicity Huffman 's husband walked away like nothing happened. She took the hit for their actions. He is such a coward.

@elated She took the hit because she is the one who was charged with the crime.  He was aware of it since he was on the phone with Singer, but the Feds obviously didn't have enough evidence to prosecute him.  IMHO he is not a coward.  He supported her at her sentencing and gave an impact statement on how this affected their children.  

We'll see what happens at Lori's trial in October.  I don't think the feds charge someone unless they feel that their evidence is sufficient.