Regular Contributor
Keeps popping up on home page...kind of tired of looking at it. Really pushing her stuff and Shark Tank show aren't they? Not sure why she went blonde either.... not a put down....just think she's prettier as brunette.
Super Contributor

I've never known her to be a brunette.

I'd LOVE to have the same heavy-duty PHOTOSHOP work done on all of my photos, tho!

Esteemed Contributor
I agree that she looked better as a brunette.
Respected Contributor
I've always found it funny that she pronounces it ""Grenier"" rather than ""Greiner"". She must think it sounds wealthier.
Honored Contributor

I don't know why she went blond either, as I don't she looks good as a blonde, she looked much better with her natural color.

Honored Contributor

She went blonde for the same reason other middle age women go blonde. It's easier to control the grays. The darker your hair is, the harder it is to stay ahead of the grays.

Esteemed Contributor

I saw Barbara Corcoran on a commercial yesterday and I could see stiches scars easily around her eyes. I wondered what those scars were from and why she would not cover them?

Esteemed Contributor

I have not seen Lori as a brunette so I have nothing to compare it to. I'm not crazy about her hairstyle but I enjoy watching Shark Tank and admire her and anyone else who is smart enough to build an empire.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Valued Contributor

They try to tag along anytime they can shove one of their own into some part of Hollywood, it is so pathetic.

Honored Contributor

Aww come on ladies! Be nice! I can't imagine starting a thread about another womans looks. Not very ladylike.

"Pure Michigan"